Hamburger Software-Unternehmen mit dem Intranet 'COYO'
Do you want to help us change the social-intranet world, straight out of Hamburg?
Together with our 150 COYOneers we strive for goals that are bigger than ourselves. We build and deliver software in order to give companies a digital home that is loved by its users – we have already crossed the million mark. To do so, we share the same goals and values throughout our empowered cross-functional teams that align in chapters. Do you want to have an impact and take part in building something great while using state-of-the-art technology? Do you want to work in an international, fast paced environment, take over ownership while having the flexibility that you want? Then join our Backend Team and help us on our way to a scalable and breathtakingly fast microservices world.
You are just starting your career and want to grow in an agile company? Or are you already an expert in Backend Development and ready to push our Junior developers? No matter how much experience you have, together we will evaluate the position that suits you best (e.g. Junior, Intermediate, Senior) regarding your personal preferences (fullstack to only backend), your skills and experience.
Who we’re looking for:
We are proud of what we have achieved so far, but we are looking forward to what is still waiting for us on our growth path. Therefore we need smart minds, who believe in the impact of our product and are willing to dive into the complexity of a social intranet software.
- You should have (extensive) knowledge and an interest in our tech stack: Our software is currently written with Java, using the Spring stack (Spring Boot, Data, Cloud, etc.) with MongoDB and PostgreSQL as database and caching solution respectively. The architecture of our choice is RESTful
- We care less about how long you have been active and more about what you have been doing, especially when it comes to diagnosing and resolving problems in complex software systems
- We are ambitious and aim high – what about you? With us you have the opportunity to improve yourself and others continuously while never stop learning. Depending on your experience level you should be able to share knowledge and improve your team, chapter and the whole department
- Communication is key: We expect you to share your own ideas and be able to get your point within our English speaking agile development team
Bonuspoints, if …
- If you are interested to work in a fullstack-oriented development team, experience with TypeScript, Angular and RxJs are beneficial
As part of one of our key feature teams, you will work on challenging problems, where you will outgrow your skills and help to create features prioritized in collaboration with our product management team.
- Go for IT: You will develop the best possible software, using modern engineering approaches and agile principles within our Spotify-adopted department structure
- Make it work: You improve the product through coding and quality checks on small to medium sized tickets, as well as refactoring and fixing problems, before they become bugs
- Make an impact: Depending on your experience, you should influence your team, the chapter and department with ideas and support less experienced team members to bring their own skills to the next level
- We are stronger together: Through our weekly Tech talks and our Free Coding Days we create an environment for knowledge exchange
- Create your playground: You participate in planning and releasing features, technical decisions and are an active voice in our backend chapter
- Be proud: You get to create specific features, that leaves our users with happy faces and make all of our competitors look old
What we offer:
- Growth booster: We support your individual development. Through our weekly varying tech-talks, our free coding day and our tech-blog we create an environment of knowledge-sharing and discuss your personal and desirable development in our 360º -careermodel.
- The hard facts: An open-ended employment contract, 28 vacation days a year, a MacBook Pro (also for private use) and a subsidy for the HVV ProfiCard. The balance of work, family and private life is ensured through our flexible working hours with no core working hours and with our mobile work option.
- All the trappings: You’re part of our team of smart, curious team players who work hard every day for our great product. Of course, this includes your stylish workplace in a modern office with an ingenious infrastructure.
- Together in #newnormal: Thanks to our own software and our agile mindset we work and communicate digitally without any problems. Due to the current situation you decide from where you work: whether remote or in our office adapted to Covid-19 security regulations. Usually we offer the option „Mobile Work“ – in agreement with your colleagues you have the possibility to work remotely from time to time. We keep our COYO spirit and our open corporate culture through shared virtual events (e.g. monthly afterwork with remote bingo or power point karaoke).
- Take a break: With our COYO Teambus, a fully equipped VW T6 California Ocean, you can treat yourself to your well-deserved time-out and explore Germany and its surroundings even under the current difficult travel conditions.
- Are you a sports enthusiast? Every Tuesday and Thursday we start our working day with Yoga. Push yourself to the limit at women’s boxing, the running club or join our sports community. Boost your health with fresh organic fruit and free drinks like Viva con Agua, Club Mate, Bionade.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.coyoapp.com.