Job title: Cost Controller (F/H)
Job description: ITER is a unique, first of a kind project that aims to demonstrate the technical and scientific feasibility of fusion energy.
Jacobs one of three partners making up the Consortium (construction management-as-agent contractor) is project managing the construction and assembly of more than one million components in world’s largest fusion reactor.
As construction management-as-agent contractor, MOMENTUM is managing the construction and assembly of the first full-scale test reactor to include balance of plant and the Tokomak itself. Join us and play a part in the international effort to make fusion a viable source of almost limitless, carbon-free energy.
Jacobs is recruiting for a Cost Controller (F/H) with at least 3 years of experience to work on the ITER Project near Aix-en-Provence, France.
He/She will be responsible for:
- Takes direction from & interacts directly with the CMA Project Controls Manager and Project Delivery Managers
- Prepares cost calculations of CWPs at the issuance of each EWP, based on contractual conditions.
- Responsible for the Cost evaluation reports at CWP/EWP level.
- Establishes templates for CWP quotations by the contractor.
- Provides cost evaluation/assessment of contractor proposal in the frame of CWP agreements.
- Provides cost evaluation/assessment of contractor quotations for changes and claims.
- Establishes lesson learned cost database.
- Participates to the cost evaluations in the Project Control Office in the Earned Value and the Cost Performances processes and KPIs
- Participates in the Earned Value and the Cost performance processes as well as Estimates to Complete (ETC) calculation
- Participates to the changes control processes for the cost assignment to the Contractors and to the WBS.
- Key deliverables: Contract Cost Report, Contractors price assessments, CWP Price calculation
#HandiFriendly #ChallengingToday #ReinventingTomorrow
Please note the job offer would be based on a local French contract – this would not be an expatriate assignment.
To non-European candidates, please note you will have to manage your work-permit procedure.
- 3 years of major international (multi-$bn) EPC/EPC(m) experience as the cost estimator specialist using
- Cleopatra software or similar
- Provision of services of projects in a highly regulated environment, preferably nuclear
- Provision of services in an At Risk work environment preferably on a Time and Materials basis
- Ability to integrate and provide all support services required by a delivery focused organisation in a large complex project environment
- Effective working in an integrated Client/Contractor organisation
- Cognisance of different cultural requirements
- Demonstrable experience of earned value, risk management and project costing tools & techniques to support the efficient delivery of this internationally recognised project
- Technically experienced
- Notable working in a teaming environment
- Ability to work as a member of a high-performance team and held to account to the effective achievement of the project end objective
- Multi-culturally aware
- Clear ability to lead
- Strong sense of situational awareness
- Delivery driven
- Hold a relevant engineering or management degree
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net