Job title: Contract Specialist with Polish
Company: Grafton Recruitment
Job description: Our prestigious client, an international company based in Prague, is seeking talented junior candidates to fill the vacancies in Procurement area for position Contract Specialist.
The role is a part of a new multilingual project and provide very nice professional and career opportunities for Polish speaking candidates.
Join the company and apply right now!
We are looking for candidates who speak fluent Polish (B2/C1) and English at least B2 level.
Your main responsibilities:
- Contract management for business partners and suppliers of a procurement area
- Provide timely service related information to clients
- Prepare the most appropriate contracts for ordering goods and services
- Negotiate conditions of contracts with clients
- Oversee contracting processes
- Ensure contracts are set within regulations and policies
- 5 weeks of holidays + Sick days
- Meal Vouchers
- Cafeteria Benefit Points
- Home office offered
- Referral bonus
- Relax zones in the office
- Training and Language courses
- Contribution to Pension and Life Insurance
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
- English language and Polish on active level (to be able to negotiate conditions with clients)
- Highly organized and motivated candidates
- Previous experience as contract specialist or in contract management
- Education in law is welcomed but not must if there is relevant experience
This position is suitable for EU citizens, or foreigners with a valid work permit in CZ, due to the requirement of immediate working availability.
Job date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 23:07:11 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net