Job title: Contract Specialist with Dutch
Company: Grafton Recruitment
Job description: A global company is seeking talented Dutch speakers to join their team of procurement professional in Prague.
The role is a part of a new multilingual project and provide very nice professional and career opportunities for those of you, who already have some experience with contracting and/or legal advisory in this field.
As a Contracting Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Contract management for business partners and suppliers of a procurement area
- Provide timely service related information to clients
- Prepare the most appropriate contracts for ordering goods and services
- Negotiate conditions of contracts with clients
- Oversee contracting processes
- Ensure contracts are set within regulations and policies
- 5 weeks of holidays + Sick days
- Meal Vouchers
- Cafeteria Benefit Points
- Home office offered
- Referral bonus
- Relax zones in the office
- Training and Language courses
- Contribution to Pension and Life Insurance
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
– Strong command of both English and Dutch (it is necessary to be able to negotiate in both languages)
– Previous experience as contract specialist or in contract management and/or in legal advisory in this field
– Education in law is welcomed but not must if there is relevant experience
– Highly motivated and pro-active attitude
– Good organizational skills
This position is suitable for EU citizens, or foreigners with a valid work permit in CZ, due to the requirement of immediate working availability.
Job date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 22:41:45 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net