Job title: Consultant – Veeva Align
Company: Veeva Systems
Job description: Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva Align enables a modern territory alignments process through the use of large data sets to give commercial teams more direct control of the business process by reducing the administrative burden of alignments, accurately allocating resources to support customer engagement, and enhancing the rep experience. Align is fully integrated with Veeva CRM, creating alignments in days instead of weeks, delivering end-to-end orchestrated digital and traditional channel cycle plan generation and execution.
Our Commercial Post-Implementation practice is one of the fastest-growing teams in Veeva’s European business. We partner with our enterprise-level and SMB customers to maximise the value gained from our product suite and drive new innovations to help them achieve their ambitions in the Life Sciences industry.
As a Consultant in Veeva’s Professional Services team, you will provide post-go-live application services as a subject matter expert of the Veeva Commercial Cloud product suite. You will focus primarily on the Veeva Align application, but will potentially develop expertise across other Commercial products.
Qualified candidates will be located in Budapest, Hungary, working with our strategic key accounts across EMEA. There are options for working from home and from our Budapest office, with some on-site consulting activities expected (once travel restrictions are lifted).
All EU nationalities or EU work permit holders are welcome to join our multi-cultural team.
What You’ll Do
- Provide post-go-live application consulting services to Veeva’s key customers, including the following tasks:
- Proactively drive customers towards Veeva and Industry application management best practices
- Understanding the customer business processes
- Translate business requirements into application functionality design
- Work with a Solution Architect in order to deliver Territory, Alignment and Targeting related initiatives for customers using the Veeva Align Product
- Support mapping of CRM data model to Align for cutover
- Provide technical subject matter expertise on the Veeva Align solution
- Provide functional subject matter expertise on Territory Alignment and Targeting (Sales Cycle Plans)
- Data migration between Customer CRM and Align
- Solution Testing and Documentation
- Production Deployment
- Hands-on production of release deliverables including requirements, design notes, configuration, testing and training materials
- Willingness to “wear any hat” necessary to make the Customer successful
- Develop subject matter expertise on the Life Sciences industry and the Veeva solutions
- Provide direction to junior resources and support recruitment efforts
- Grow the capabilities of the team, develop best practices and accelerators
- Interaction with various internal Veeva teams including Product Support, Product Management, and Product Strategy to ensure customer needs are well understood and the client is satisfied with the product
- Motivated and effective self-starter that can lead colleagues and customers through complexity to get results
- Minimum 2+ years of experience implementing business software solutions in a Consulting or Customer Service role
- Hands-on experience with data management and/or process analysis
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in Europe. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to rapidly changing environments
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential in this client facing role
- Fluent in English
Nice to Have
- Product knowledge: 2+ years of experience with Sales Territory Alignment Software or territory alignments within a CRM (and preferably experience with Salesforce.com)
- Knowledge and applicable work experience in the Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences industry
- Business knowledge for sales and marketing territory alignments and sales cycle planning
- Exposure to the following technical disciplines: Web Services, ETL, SQL,
- Additional European language(s)
Perks & Benefits
- Private Medical Insurance
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Veeva charitable giving program
- Free lunch on Tuesdays
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.
Job date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 06:13:03 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net