Job title: Consultant – Commercial Post-Implementation Services (CRM)
Company: Veeva Systems
Job description: Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Our Commercial Post-Implementation practice is one of the fastest-growing teams in Veeva’s European business. We partner with our enterprise-level and SMB customers to maximize the value gained from our product suite and drive new innovations to help them achieve their ambitions in the Life Sciences industry.
As a Consultant in Veeva’s Professional Services team, you will provide post-go-live application services as a subject matter expert of the Veeva Commercial Cloud product suite. You will focus primarily on the Veeva CRM application, but will potentially develop expertise across other Commercial products.
Qualified candidates will be located in Budapest, Hungary, working with our strategic key accounts across EMEA. There are options for working from home and from our Budapest office, with some on-site consulting activities expected (once travel restrictions are lifted).
All EU nationalities or EU work permit holders are welcome to join our multi-cultural team.
What You’ll Do
- Provide post-go-live application consulting services to Veeva’s key customers, including the following tasks:
- Proactively drive customers towards Veeva and Industry application management best practices
- Understanding the customer business processes
- Translate business requirements into application functionality design
- Performing configuration changes in the system
- Activating new product features
- Troubleshooting system configuration issues
- Data import and extraction
- Preparing files for data loading
- Knowledge transfer and ad-hoc training delivery
- Creation of analytical reports based on customer KPIs
- Interaction with various internal Veeva teams including Product Support, Product Management, and Product Strategy to ensure customer needs are well understood and the client is satisfied with the product
- Minimum 2+ years of experience implementing business software solutions in a Consulting or Customer Service role
- OR have worked client-side with multiple vendors/technology providers
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong desire to continuously learn and develop
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant subject
- You must be based in Europe and have the legal right to work across Europe
Nice to Have
- Experience working with one of the following types of products:
- Technical CRM experience, ideally Salesforce
- Master Data Management
- Experience working in the Life-Sciences industry
Perks & Benefits
- Private Medical Insurance
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Veeva charitable giving program
- Free lunch on Tuesdays
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.
Job date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 04:04:48 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net