Job title: Construction Planner
Job description: TRS Staffing Solutions is a part of Fluor Group and we are responsible for Project Sourcing of all Fluor projects. We are looking for an experienced Construction Planner with knowledge of Primavera or MS Projects. You’ll be part of a pharmaceutical project in the Wallonia region.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in the role of Planner/TA Planner (minimum 5 years)
- Specialized and experience with planning activities during construction phase (minimum 5 years)
- Languages for French and English are mandatory
- Good knowledge of MS Projects/Primavera
- Good knowledge of English (French and/or Dutch is an asset)
- Professional and intellectual work ability on an academic level
- Knowledge of standard IT tools such as MS office, Excel etc.
- In possession of EU driver’s license and EU work permit / EU nationality (candidate required immediately)
- Experience in steel projects or similar is an asset
What will you do?
- Develop a throughout planning specifically during the construction phase of the project
- Consider while making planning project constraints and project execution.
- Gather date from all disciplines to estimate progress and manhours
- Inform all stakeholders with progress and planning activities
- Adjust and maintain the formed schedule, using a software based planning tool
- Determine all changes and its effect on the main schedule
What can you expect?
- Full-time contract of at least 40 hours per week on freelance basis or as an employee
- 1-2 year contract / project duration (minimum engagement of 1 year required)
- A chance to gain new experience and participate on technically challenging project
- Work together with high-class Engineers in multidisciplinary teams
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net