Job title: Condition Monitoring Analyst (m/w/d)
Job description: RWE Renewables GmbH, Essen, Deutschland (DE)
To start as soon as possible, Full time, Permanent
Application Deadline: 30. November 2021
The role of a CMS Engineer is key to understanding the performance of the entire RWE RE operational fleet, by leading the Drive train vibration data analysis, identification of turbine reliability, technical issues and root cause analysis and to define the critical thresholds and recommend actions. Giving support to regional Operations and Maintenance teams about the faults, reliability and technical issues and providing commissioning & start-up support for any new CMS installations which are also part of this role.
Main responsibilities include:
- Drive train vibration data analysis. Identification of turbine reliability, technical issues and root cause analysis.
- Definitions of critical thresholds and recommend actions, supporting O&M where required.
- Provide commissioning & start-up support for any new CMS installations and support the analysis in-housing process from warranty to RWE RE control
- Support multiple on-line turbine condition monitoring software platforms. Define parameters, alarm levels and set-ups on a fleet level basis
- Establish and maintain commonly used data bases for e.g. component failures, component kinematic data etc.
Additional responsibilities might include:
- Condition assessment of wind turbines and it’s main components through analysis of drive train vibration data, working alongside Performance Analysts carrying out SCADA data analysis.
- Establish and further develop guidelines and technical standards for vibration monitoring, forming the basis for e.g. procurement specifications and operational procedures
- Coordination within Technical Performance Analysis and stakeholder management; standardizing activities around condition monitoring process and actively engaged with the site staff concerning the condition monitoring system
- Define and update, oil contamination/ndegradation alarm levels and parameters, analyse oil condition from online devices, review oil analysis reports on demand.
- Local and/ or Global Certification in Vibration Analysis following ASNT & ISO standard & body of knowledge (ISO18436) or equivalent is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in Vibration & Condition Monitoring (Relevant for the Senior level)
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with various project teams
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time (Covid-19 restrictions permit)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Apply now with just a few clicks: ad code 43442
Any questions? Contact in Recruiting: Ivan Malcolm D’Silva, Email: ivanmalcolm.d’email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity.
Of course, you can find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Xing, too.
RWE represents change, innovation and sustainability. As one of the world’s leading generators of electricity from renewable energy sources, we aim to be carbon-neutral by 2040 and to enable a sustainable life for people around the world. To achieve this, we are looking for dynamic and motivated people to join us in creating a sustainable and secure energy future.
RWE Renewables GmbH, based in Essen, Germany, is RWE’s youngest subsidiary and one of the world’s leading companies in the field of renewable energies. With an international team of around 3,500 employees, we are drivers of the energy transition – and provide electricity for a sustainable life. Our total capacity of more than 9 gigawatts results from onshore and offshore wind parks, photovoltaic plants and battery storage. We focus on growth: on the American continent, on the European core markets and on new markets in the Asia-Pacific region.
Job date: Tue, 07 Sep 2021 06:43:13 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net