Job title: Computer Vision & Machine Learning Engineer (m/f/d)
Company: emotion3D GmbH
Job description: Do you want to join an exciting venture that is shaping the future of automated and autonomous driving? You want to build exciting computer vision applications for innovative mobility use cases?
Use your expertise and know-how for solving innovative challenges in autonomous driving and driver assistance and within a highly motivated team of experts. EMOTION3D develops solutions for real-time analysis and perception of automotive 3D in-cabin environments. For supporting our R&D team in Vienna we are looking for a
Computer Vision & Machine Learning Engineer (m/f/d)
- Develop 2D/3D vision algorithms for solving challenging automotive environment perception use cases (e.g. driver drowsiness detection, distraction detection, gesture recognition).
- Systematically test your algorithms‘ performance and optimize their robustness and accuracy under real-world conditions.
- Optimize your solutions for execution on embedded platforms and prepare them for transitioning into reliable series products.
- Support the whole development process ranging from initial analysis, architecture, design, implementation, documentation and maintenance of your solutions.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in software development
- Solid computer vision know-how and hands-on experience in developing and benchmarking 3D environment analysis algorithms
- Good skills in C++ and Python
- Knowledge of popular computer vision & machine learning frameworks (OpenCV, Tensorflow, etc.)
- Ideally, experience in software porting & optimization for embedded platforms (e.g. Ambarella, TI)
- Experience in writing testable code, automated unit tests, setting up build environments, and automated test environments
- Goal-driven and analytical, structured, and independent approach to work
- Technical degree in Computer Science or similar.
- EU-citizenship or work permit for Austria
- Exciting challenges with room for new and innovative ideas within a highly qualified team
- High responsibility and steep learning curves on challenging automotive industry projects
- Flexible working hours
- A modern office environment in a central position of Vienna as well as professional remote work options
- A market compliant salary – minimum EUR 42.000 p.a. – in according to your qualification and experience
You are interested? Please send us your application! We are looking forward to meeting you!
+43 699 8192 4912.
A-1040 Wien, Austria
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net