Job title: Component Verification Engineer (f/m/div)
Job description: You are looking for an ideal entry position after your technical school education? You would like to gain practical laboratory skills including work with the oscilloscope and soldering? Then this is the right job opportunity for you! Join us as Component Verification Engineer and analyze the performance of our Power MOSFETs during the development in the laboratory.
In your new job you will:
- Develop verification concepts for product characterization of Power MOSFETs
- Perform measurements at different measuring stations
- Document results
- Work with automation software (Labview) and MS Office tools
You drive your tasks with engagement, proactiveness and passion for details. You enjoy developing your knowledge and skills and motivate yourself to achieve top performance.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Completed a higher technical school (HTL) in the field of Electrical or Communication Engineering
- Ideally gained first work experience (e.g. through internships)
- Good skills in Labview and MS Office tools
- Fluent English skills with German skills as a plus
We are filling this position (which is initially limited to one year) through one of our leasing partners. A valid work permit for Austria or EU citizenship is a prerequisite for this position. Our partner offers a payment of at least EUR 2.570,00 (gross) per month (14 times p.a.) according to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry.
Location: Villach, Kärnten
Job date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 23:55:51 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net