Job title: Communications and Reputation Manager (m/f/x)
Company: Clark Germany GmbH
Job description: Who is Clark ( )?
At CLARK we believe that the significant things in life should be simple. With this vision in mind, we have set out to create an application which makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to manage their insurances – all in one central place where changes can be done with just a few clicks. Our secret sauce is to combine a best-in-industry user experience with honest and independent advice from insurance experts.
Since our founding in 2015, we have served over 350,000 satisfied customers. We are extremely proud of our 300 employees from over 40 nations, working from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Vienna and Püttlingen. Fresh off our very successful €69m in Series C funding backed by top tier investors (Tencent, White Star capital among others) we want your help to get us to the next level.
CLARK is an equal opportunity employer.
We’re all about equal opportunity and committed to inclusion across gender, age, race, religion, identity and experience!
- Develop a strategy and plan of implementation for managing, strengthening and protecting CLARK’s reputation with a strong focus on the online sphere (social media, app reviews, review platforms etc.)
- Set up a monitoring/social listening system for all relevant channels to generate insights and create actionable reports
- Make sure that CLARK is perceived positively on popular review platforms
- Answer reviews and work closely with our support team while developing a system to actively solicit customer reviews
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure effectiveness of reputation management
- In this context, exchange information intensively within the company with the relevant departments
What you have
- 3 to 4 years experience in reputation, crisis and communication management , preferably in a start-up or scale-up environment
- Must be proficient in social media and review platforms. Knowledge of emerging platforms is preferred.
- Steering skills (internal committees and external agency partner)
- German language: mother tongue or very high proficiency
- Everyone offers perks like free coffee, free drinks, flat hierarchies. We offer you all that but more in the shape of:
- A multicultural environment with international colleagues.
- Company pension scheme.
- A lot of freedom: You want to pursue further education? We offer you support for your education while working with us.
- Support for relocation – and we don’t mean only a work permit. The process of getting you here and the costs associated with it are all supported.
- Fear of not speaking the language? We offer beginner and advanced German and English classes in house.
- Want to inspire and share knowledge? We have you covered with our weekly Tech Brown Bag speech.
- And last but not least: Sure, we know how to celebrate success! We offer you quarterly company events, monthly team lunch & breakfast as well as our weekly Friday get together.
Sounds exciting? We agree, and we cannot wait to receive your application!
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Job date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 22:22:12 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net