Job title: Communication Leader
Company: Philip Morris International
Job description: Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Your ‚day to day‘
- Develop proactive communications plan on a day to day basis in order to generate: awareness on our smoke-free future mission among media
- Lead communication projects from definition to reporting phase ( Innovation media trips to I+D facilities – including selection of target media, direct engagement with media in collaboration with communication agency, attend the media trip, media briefing on the subject, logistics coordination, coordination with OC Global communication team and reporting to affiliate and OC).
- Development/adapt creative written/visual press materials and internal-use documentation.
- Work collaboratively across all levels of the organization by participating in specific projects that required interaction with members from other functions in the affiliate as well as direct coordination with Spain COMMS
- Media and Social media monitoring & analysis for detection and decide with high level of autonomy proper approach to potential issues in order to preserve company´s reputation.
- PR Executive social media, KPI’s and contents
- Project management experience to lead the COMMS projects
- Communication experience in offline channels and digital platforms
Who we’re looking for:
- University degree, preferably journalism
- Master in Communication or PR
- Fluent Level in English (C1 min – required).
- Experience of 5 years in a similar role
- Advance level of Power and Excel
- Analytical skills
- Event planning experience
- Communication skills
- Organization skills
- Project management experience
- Valid EU work permit.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress.
Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net