Job title: Commercial Analyst
Job description: Overview
We are looking for a Commercial Analyst to join our Stolthaven Terminals Team in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Stolthaven Terminals has started its business transformational process over 1,5 years ago. One of the goals for our #GoingFurther@Stolthaven program is to bring our Commercial Excellence in the organisation to the next level. To ensure we will get there we are looking to recruit a Commercial Analyst to join the team in Rotterdam.
We expect the Commercial Analyst to provide functional support to the commercial teams of our terminals spread over the globe as well as to support other business stakeholders on various Commercial Excellence initiatives. These initiatives support the execution of the Stolthaven strategy of becoming the most respected tank storage provider. As Commercial analyst, you contribute to building knowledge about our customers, products, competitors’ domains by conducting research and analysis and by supporting projects enhancing Stolthaven commercial processes and BI solutions. A full job description can be found attached.
Location is our office in Rotterdam, 6th floor Westerlaan.
The full job description/responsibilities are:
The Commercial Analyst provides functional support to the commercial teams and other business stakeholders on various Commercial Excellence initiatives supporting the execution of the Stolthaven strategy of becoming the most respected tank storage provider. As Commercial analyst, you contribute to building knowledge about customer, product, competitor domains by conducting research and analysis and by supporting projects enhancing Stolthaven commercial processes and BI solutions.
- Give functional support to commercial teams worldwide and other business stakeholders regarding commercial systems, Stolthaven sales process and commercial reporting tools.
- Contribute to the implementation of new commercial processes in CRM (e.g. quotation), coordinate execution of project activities within assigned scope of responsibilities, prepare training materials.
- Conduct research on customers, key markets and strategic value drivers using diverse internal and external sources and building up on the existing intelligence.
- Work with business stakeholders and SHVN Processes and Technology team on improvements for existing Commercial reports and tools and development of new solutions if required.
- Run ad-hoc business analysis for various applications (e.g. support Commercial strategy, profitability review, etc.)
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Economics, Business strategy or Business administration.
- Business analysis / internal consultancy experience within Commercial Excellence and Supply chain domains
- Proven experience with CRM and price quote configurating tools
- Considerable experience with data and market analysis. Understanding of value drivers of the chemical industry / markets is a plus
- Experience with analysis of business processes is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Excellent proficiency Power Point, Excel and experience with BI reporting tools – e.g. Power BI
- Advance understanding of contract terms and revenue management principles
- Project management skills gained through education or work experience
- Ability to connect to others and work together towards a common goal
- Experience within a matrix organization is a benefit
- Experience in the industry is a benefit
- Experience with working with various cultures/timezones and disciplines
If you recognize yourself in the profile and think you are up for the challenge, we would like to hear from you!
PLEASE NOTE: The successful candidate must possess a valid EU work permit.
Location: Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland
Job date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 06:46:14 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net