Job title: Client Service Representative
Job description: Ügyfélszolgálat, call center
· Resolve routine and complex client service issues in a thorough and expeditious manner, utilising sound judgment with an emphasis on courtesy.
· Client inquiries typically encompass a broad array of themes.
· Product availability and attributes; Exchange, clearing and depository functions; Order types and routing logic; Order status, trade and delivery settlement, exercise & assignment, expiration processing, and corporate actions.
· Coordinate activities with other local and international Customer Service divisions and interaction with external departments such as Programming, Clearing, Cashiering and Compliance on common issues.
· Contribute to the development of client service systems, policies and procedures.
· Entry-level and Senior Representative positions are available.
· Bachelor’s or advanced degree in finance, economics or related field.
· Experience in financial services position (e.g., brokerage, banking, trading, exchange or clearinghouse) preferred but not require
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in English to accommodate client inquiries directed via telephone, email and online chat
· Fluency in English and at least one additional EU language required (e.g French, German, Russian etc.)
· General understanding of the following financial instruments: stocks, securities options, futures, options on futures, foreign exchange and fixed income
· Working knowledge of various exchange operations and regulations, product offerings and specifications, execution platforms and rules, and margin methodologies
· Candidates must have an EU passport or a qualifying work permit/residency to work in Hungary
- Outstanding and highly qualified work atmosphere
- Support professional development
- Market-leading compensation package
- Twice annual bonus payout
- Medicover package
- Daily meal allowance
- Free and unlimited gym use
- BKK season ticket
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net