Job title: Client Growth Manager
Job description: Our incredibly multicultural and friendly team has proven itself as a major player in the mobile advertising landscape. To help us maintain our strong position in the industry, our Mobile App Promotion division is looking for an experienced Client Growth Manager to lead and develop a portfolio of clients worldwide.
The final candidate will be the first point of contact for all your clients and your focus will be to grow the partnerships together on a daily basis. This includes monitoring the performance of our user acquisition campaigns, optimize towards clients‘ KPIs and overachieve them. You will be responsible for finding key business development initiatives to grow your portfolio. The right candidate will be keen to work in a team, will be analytically strong, and have a problem-solving attitude.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Lead, manage, and grow a portfolio of mobile app promotion clients and mobile branding agencies worldwide
- Monitor, analyze and optimize traffic channels‘ performance on your campaigns and manage the accounts accordingly
- Meet KPI goals and support the team in other related areas if required
- Constantly identify and explore new opportunities with your existing clients to cross and up-sell Headway’s products and solutions
- Identify, build and manage your own pipeline of mobile clients within your network or area of activity
- Attend relevant industry events to meet with your clients on a regular basis
Skills and requirements:
- Technical knowledge about the mobile app ecosystem with the ability to solve 1st-degree issues: tracking, post back, APIs, SDK integration, etc. is a MUST
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English is mandatory.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Account Management
- Strong understanding of the mobile app industry: actors, media-buying, sellers, suppliers, etc.
- Proactive, disciplined, highly organized with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely manner.
- Highly client orientated and an excellent communicator
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Great team player
- Programmatic experience will be a big plus!
Competitive salary based on skills and experience, flexible working hours, Company laptop, free gym membership, free and daily breakfast, snacks and fruit, ticket restaurant card, gift cards for your wedding and your first baby, monthly TGIFs, fun, international and friendly work environment with talented marketers from over 21 different countries.
Please note that we do NOT provide VISA sponsorship. Candidates without a legal permit to work in Spain won’t be considered.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net