Job title: Chip-Package Layout Design Automation (f/m/div)
Job description: Chip-Package Layout Design Automation (f/m/div)*
At a glance
Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you used to work proactively and interdisciplinary? Are you ready to bring your know-how into an innovative, future-oriented company? Then Infineon is the place to be for you!
In your new job, you will:
- Support the chip and package layouters in generating bonding diagrams
- Create/Update the documentation of the work
- Update internal documentation (mainly technical drawing) and/or databases
- Support the chip design team in setting up the chip/package design environment and using the tools within the Infineon standard design system
- Enhance and develop our environment and flow for assembly document generation
During an individual training phase, we prepare you optimally for your new tasks. With regular feedback discussions and planning of your professional and personal development, we want to ensure your success in this position.
You are best equipped for this job if you have:
- A master degree in Electrical Engineering or a similar domain
- 3+ years of experience in Computer-aided Design (CAD) high reliable environment
- Experience with Cadence Virtuoso Schematic and Layout design environment and Mentor Calibre verification flow
- Knowledge in EDA (electronic design automation) tool environment setup; Cadence SKILL and Perl scripting would be an added advantage
- Familiar with assembly technology (Leadframes and Laminates)
- Knowledge in 3D/2D EM simulation tool, electromagnetic theory and transmission line theory as well as experience with various Chip-Package-PCB modeling and co-simulation tools like Ansys EM Suit, Keysight ADS, Cadence Sigrity is a plus
- Highly disciplined approach to problem solving, resourceful, flexible and actively participation in decision making processes
- Excellent communications skills in English language with German skills as a plus
- Self-starter capability of working with minimal supervision in a team
- Experience in working with cross-site organizations is desirable
We are filling this position through one of our leasing partners. A valid work permit for Austria or EU citizenship is a prerequisite for this position. This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2020). The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a. A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The central R&D organization Design Enabling and Services“(DES) provides the design environment to the different Infineon product development teams. With state-of-the-art design methods, building blocks and a wide range of product development services DES supports Infineon’s advanced IC development from early high level system models to verified products ready for manufacturing.
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Due to its particular geographic location and the outstanding natural beauty of the region, Villach and the whole province of Carinthia have for generations been popular holiday destinations for people from all over the world. Its unique landscape combines mountains and valleys, lakes and rivers, city and countryside. In addition to the favorable geographic location, living in Austria also has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach benefits from its status as a „small town,“ offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting. So it’s no surprise that the city on the Drau is considered the „home of work-life balance“.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
- The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net