Job title: Chef de Partie
Job description: Description:
The restaurant MAMA MAKAN and its bar are the place to go for an authentic Indonesian all-day-dining experience. Together with the entire team, our #mamaloves taking guests on a culinary journey to Indonesia, experiencing the original dishes reminiscent to the menus on the walls of cafés in Jakarta.
MAMA MAKAN is looking for a passionate Chef de Partie!
What Mama seeks:
‘Cooking with love provides food for the soul’ is what Mama says. She is looking for a passionate Chef de Partie who adds some flavor to the culinary restaurant experience. Someone who loves Indonesian food and everything that revolves around food. The Chef de Partie is a leader and a team player. Someone that cooks for MAMA MAKAN guests like cooking at home for his/her own guests.
- Confidence, energy, creativity and cleverness;
- A motivated team player with hands-on mentality, who likes to supervise the team while being able to teach and join in preparing all of our traditional Indonesian dishes, with Mama’s twist;
- A positive attitude, enthusiasm and pro-activism;
- Eager to learn, not afraid of suggesting alternative menu items for the department;
- A problem-solver who likes to take on challenges.
What Mama has got to offer:
- A great place to work in the lovely Amsterdam East;
- 12 free nights at Hyatt hotels globally every year;
- A guest experience with a complimentary overnight stay, cocktails & dinner for two;
- Other work perks e.g. training opportunities, career planning, discounts all over the world and social activities;
- An entry to Hyatt, a place where we care for people so they can be their best;
- International working experience with future international transfer happily facilitated.
#mamaloves you, because…
- You love Indonesian cuisine and are familiar with its ingredients and different styles;
- You have 2+ years’ experience working in an Indonesian kitchen as a Demi or Chef de Partie;
- You have a degree in Culinary Arts / Food Production, or equivalent on-the-job training;
- You have good language and communication skills in English, and preferably in Bahasa as well;
- You know all about HACCP;
- You have a flexible schedule, not minding working in evenings, weekends and/or holidays;
- You are legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, holding an EU/EEA passport or a valid work permit for the country (we do not assist with Visa / permit applications).
The restaurant MAMA MAKAN and its bar are located inside the Hyatt Regency Amsterdam. The hotel features 211 guestrooms, including 13 suites on the beautiful Sarphatistraat in Amsterdam East. A place designed around the power of meaningful connections; a place for dynamic interactions.
Do you like what you read? Please send us your CV and all the reasons why #mamaloves YOU.
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Job date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 04:00:57 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net