Job title: Channel Support Agent – Order Management EMEA – DACH region – German/English
Job description: As a Channel Support Agent you are responsible for the effective processing and logistics flow of our total order flow process in a selection of region (s) and customer satisfaction within the EMEA Fluke Order Management Team.
Being a Channel Support Agent in Fluke Order Management EMEA Team has many benefits:
- To learn and develop yourself as a customer support agent and work and learn from your team members in this international environment.
- Learn how the Fluke IG/FNET and FCAL businesses work and understand the way of working in the many regions which we have in our Order Management EMEA Team
- Working and building strong relationships with the Channels to continuously improve the customer satisfaction
Responsibilities in this role:
- Process orders and complaints by taking appropriate actions by researching and resolving problems or complaints regarding inaccurate and/or improper deliveries, damages, and claims.
- Supply all required information and documents regarding delivery, customs regulation and formalities, transportation/shipping, and invoicing.
- Inform the channel partners about prices, delivery times, content of the order and any other commercial information by phone, email and online.
- Process quotes based on sales or channel partner input
- Responsible for continuous improvement of customer satisfaction
- Intermediate vocational degree/MBO
- Good computer skills
- Previous experience in general office, accounting, shipping, or transportation is preferred
- Fluent in these languages: German and English
- Able & willing to work in Netherlands (has a work permit)
- Good communication skills
- Being a team player
- Problem solver
- Can-do mentality
- Customer obsessed
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: .
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. We are a dynamic market leader with sound financial health. Fluke has achieved the number one or number two position in every market in which it competes. The Fluke brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality. A wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation ( ), Fluke is a multi-national corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. It is driven by the phenomenally successful Fortive Business System. Working at Fluke gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities
Location: Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant
Job date: Fri, 06 Aug 2021 03:55:41 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net