Job title: CFD engineer
Company: L&T Technology Services Sverige Filial
Job description: L&T Technology Services Limited (LTTS) is a global leader in Engineering and R&D (ER&D) services.
We are hiring in Gothenburg!
Would you like to join a team with innovation, teamwork and entrepreneurship as the fundamental platform?
We are searching a skilled and experienced CFD engineer to our team in Gothenburg.
Tasks and skills needed:
- SWEDISH (EU) VISA AND WORK PERMIT (mandatory)
- Minimum 5 years working experience with CFD
- Strengthen the product impact through calculations & simulations
- Experience with thermal modeling tools such as STAR-CCM+ and pre-processing tools such as ANSA
- Experience with common engineering programming and scripting languages (e.g. Python) can be advantage
- Experience modeling fluid-structure-interaction problems and coupling schemes
- Demonstrated experience in simulating steady-state cooling jacket also system-level CHT analysis
- Demonstrated experience in simulating steady-state, transient, and CHT on sub-systems and full vehicle models
- Knowledge of heat transfer and thermodynamics
- Knowledge of Electric Vehicle & Battery is an advantage
- Good knowledge from the overall product development process from automotive working methods CFD, planning, analysis & verification
- Knowledge of scrum and Agile framework
- Develop synergies within and outside the department
- Good communication skills and team player
We are looking forward to receive your application not later than 14 March 2021.
Send your application to .
We review candidates on an ongoing basis.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net