Job title: Category & eCom Manager
Company: Kraft Heinz
Job description: About Us
The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
We spark joy around mealtime with our iconic brands, including Heinz, Kraft, Bull’s-Eye, HP, Lea and Perrins, Quero, ABC, Master, Banquete, Plasmon, Orlando, Benedicta, Honig, Pudliszki, Wattie’s among others.
No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion – and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen – there’s only one thing to do: join our table and let’s make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level – from entry-level intern to senior leader – to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners – to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz – which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level – and you’ll be rewarded. You’re given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won’t do it alone. You’re supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
We have an excellent opportunity available as Category & E-Commerce Manager to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. The Category & E-Commerce Manager reports into the Category & TMM Head as righthand man when it comes to setting the strategy and direction for core categories in D&E and supporting the BU to set strategic and tactic plans to penetrate E-commerce. This position has great exposure to both internal and external stakeholders.
In brief, you will be responsible for:
- KHC performance: drive P&L for the sauces category; evaluate category, brand and innovation delivery performance; monitor and drive market share for sauces across the region
- Growth strategy: support development and execution of mid & long-term strategy for region; analyze gaps and identify opportunities; suggest optimal portfolio and guide on pricing strategy across portfolio
- Innovation: own long-term innovation pipeline for business unit; lead scalable product (re)launches across markets
- ATL ownership: develop and deliver media plans cross markets, leveraging central assets locally; owns media budget and relationship with media agency and international KHC media team
- E-commerce set-up: develop strategic and tactical plan and support its deployment to penetrate E-commerce across D&E countries
- Stakeholder management: train sales and trade marketing team on brands and products; act as point of contact for European brand team and external agencies
- Leadership righthand: support Head of Category & TMM in developing materials for key leadership meetings (internal and external) and act as Head of Category Deputy in his/her absence
- Meeting ownership: lead monthly category performance review with senior stakeholders
! Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included), or be an EU Citizen, in order to proceed for this position. Please make sure you put your nationality on your resume. Unfortunately, we can’t proceed with non-European citizens who need support for a working permit.
- Education: A Bachelor’s degree holder, a Master’s degree will be considered as a plus
- Work Experience: +5 years’ experience in Marketing
- Proven track record of success in senior Marketing roles
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, and organizational skills
- Languages: excellent English skills; both written and oral
- Curiosity, positivity & enthusiasm
- You are an asset to any team thanks to your positive attitude
- You’re able to bounce back after a disappointment or set back, big or small. And always continue to move onward & upward.
- Communication skills
- At Kraft Heinz you’ll easily be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it’s important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
- Confident / Ability to give pushback
- You’re a go getter, you’re not easily thrown off your game, not even when you get resistance.
- Ability to Simplify
- We like to keep it simple. And to execute fast. Your ability to simplify will be highly appreciated, when you provide simple solutions dealing with complex challenges.
- Commercial Sense
- You don’t only want to win; you hate to lose. You’re always seeking for opportunities to expand your business and create more savings, while over delivering your targets.
- We’re a very data driven company. You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset.
- Result driven
- You don’t only focus on your own results, but always do what’s best for the company.
- Networking skills
- You’re able to be interesting and interested in business conversations, motivating people to want to be in your network. The stronger the network you have, the more easily you can get things done. You, highly aware of that, are constantly expending your network.
- High pressure
- You don’t get easily stressed by pressure, on the opposite, a demanding and dynamic environment is what keeps you energized.
- Team player
- Achieving results is nice but achieving results with the team is simply the best. You’re a team player, which means you’re sometimes a leader, sometimes a follower but always working towards the same common goal together with your teammates.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net