Job title: Categorie protette – Lead Electrical Engineer
Company: Baker Hughes
Job description: Annuncio dedicato alle persone appartenenti alle categorie protette – legge 68/99.
Are you passionate about developing innovative electrical solutions?
Do you relish opportunities to create improvements for our customers?
Join our Engineering and Technology team.
We provide advanced technology and solutions that serve a diverse range of industry segments. We ensure industry-leading availability and reliability, built on deep technical expertise. Our team is responsible for the Electric Motors and Generators selection, purchasing and integration with other components, testing and installation support for our customers.
We are responsible also for execution of electrical studies and simulations, to optimize machine grid interaction and ensure electric systems successful operations. Working on large scale projects with cutting-edge technology, we constantly stretch capabilities and improvement.
Be a Lead Electrical Engineer in a specialist area
In a dynamic and fast-growing environment, you will be responsible to conduct autonomously the execution of electrical engineering projects for complex power generation and moto-compression trains, acting as unique entry point for the Customer, starting from bidding phase up to the train commissioning and start-up, taking the lead during the overall project phases.
As a Lead Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Performing technical selection of all electrical items in scope of supply
- Formulating functional purchase specifications and close technical alignment of supplier technical proposals
- Managing technical documentation during the engineering development phase following up with supplier and customer up to finalization.
- Carrying out engineering design reviews with suppliers and customers to ensure compliance with customer contractual specifications and project applicable international rules
- Participating to FAT (Factory Acceptance Tests) for main/critical items and support to manufacturing team for internal testing. Engineering site support during plant commissioning and start-up
- Executing electric studies and simulations and electro-mechanic studies with the use of simulation tools like Matlab/Simulink, ETAP and DigSilent.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have proven engineering experience within an engineering environment and a Masters‘ degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or similar with proven expertise in Electrical disciplines.
- Have substantial technical knowledge of electrical item design and selection, [contenuto eliminato] rotating machines, MV/LV panels, variable speed drive systems
- Demonstrate experience of working with cross-functional teams within a global-matrix environment
- Be an experienced problem solver, with an analytical approach to identifying root causes and implementing solutions
- Be fluent both in English and in Italian (oral and written) and hold an EU passport or work permit
- Show proficiency and expertise with Matlab or Simulink, DIgSILENT and ETAP simulation tools is preferred.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 2 days per week)
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net