Job title: Caregiver – Looking for Monday + Friday daytime shift
Company: Amada Senior Care NorthShore
Job description: Join Amada Senior Care NorthShore!
**Part time-Full time- Live-in, Overnight, Daytime, Weekend Shifts available **
For Men and Women
CALL (847) 324-9450
JOIN AMADA SENIOR CARE TODAY! **
1+ YEARS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Our established home care company is seeking multiple Caregivers, Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Home Health Aides (HHA) to add to our new growing team across the North Shore. At Amada Senior Care, our employees are our greatest asset and we work with them to find a schedule that works best for them. Help make our senior’s lives full of love, security and peace. Currently seeking all positions, Full-time, Part-time, Live-In and Weekends.
Here’s why Caregivers like working with us:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible scheduling – we’ll work with you to find a schedule that works for you based on cases available
- 24-hour support – Our friendly staff is ready to help you whenever needed
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance (eligible for full time employees)
- 401K (eligible for full time employees)
- Direct Deposit
- Overtime paid for working over 40 hours/wk
- Recognition and Awards – We reward you for doing a great job!
- Training – Grow your career with learning opportunities
- Flexible start dates
- Work near your home – we try to match caregivers with cases near your house
- Benefits Available to all caregivers
- Referral Program – receive a bonus when you bring in new caregivers
And much, much more!
Openings Based in the Following Areas:
Suburbs : Cary, Elgin, Lake Bluff, Lake Forest, Elk Grove, Deerfield, Northbrook, Glenview, Winnetka, Park Ridge, Lincolnwood, Downers Grove, Evanston, Skokie, Niles, Sauganash, and Chicago
At least 1 year of experience, a valid ID, valid Social Security Card and/or Work Permit
Interviewing, starting immediately, looking to hire 10+ Caregivers, Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), and Home Health Aides (HHA) in the next few weeks.
Apply today for an interview!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net