Job title: Capital Buyer
Company: Kraft Heinz
Job description: About Us
The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
We spark joy around mealtime with our iconic brands, including Heinz, Kraft, Bull’s-Eye, HP, Lea and Perrins, Quero, ABC, Master, Banquete, Plasmon, Orlando, Benedicta, Honig, Pudliszki, Wattie’s among others.
No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion – and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen – there’s only one thing to do: join our table and let’s make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level – from entry-level intern to senior leader – to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners – to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz – which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level – and you’ll be rewarded. You’re given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won’t do it alone. You’re supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
About the Position
We have an excellent opportunity available for a procurement professional to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. The position lies within the Indirect Procurement West team and comprises a responsibility over the CapEx portfolio. You’ll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level. You’ll be reporting into the CapEx & Maintenance Lead EMEA. Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders.
In brief, you will be responsible for;
- Working in cross-functional teams (Procurement, Engineering, R&D, Legal) and lead the supplier selection and contracting for CapEx projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Deliver on key financial targets such as savings and working capital
- Benchmark the market and come up with breakthrough ideas for your category
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
- Bachelor/Master degree level, preferably Engineering, Procurement, Management, Supply Chain, or another related business area required
- 4-5 years’ experience in Procurement. Indirect and CapEx/Maintenance Procurement experiences are a plus
- Advanced user of MS Office, SAP MDG and SRM
- Professional fluency in English is a must; other languages (Spanish, Polish, Dutch, Italian, French, Russian, Arabic) are a plus
- Communication Skills
- At Kraft Heinz you’ll easily be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it’s important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
- Confident / Ability to give pushback
- You’re a go getter, you’re not easily thrown off your game, not even when you get resistance.
- We’re a very data driven company. You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset.
- Project management skills
- Time management has no secrets for you. You’re organized, structured and always have an overview of all the deliverables. You know how to bring multiple projects to a successful ending within the given timeframe.
- High pressure
- You don’t get easily stressed by pressure, on the opposite, a demanding and dynamic environment is what keeps you energized.
What we offer you
- An ambitious employer; we only want to the best for you;
- A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
- A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market);
- Permanent contract; for we believe in doing big bets on people;
- Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net