Job title: Campaign Manager ( f / d / m )
Job description: Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. paysafecard is part of Paysafe Group and global market leader in online prepaid payment methods. Based in Vienna, the company is internationally active and present in 46 countries around the world.
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Vienna based job! Working permit for Austria is required in advance.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Partner Marketing within our core verticals of gaming & gambling with the main goal to acquire new customers and increase revenue
- Support of sales teams in acquiring new merchants in core industries.
- End-customer-focused POS marketing in cooperation with paysafecard sales partners
- Presentation, negotiation & conclusion of cooperations with partners (webshops)
- Ongoing implementation + support of communication measures within the framework of cooperations in close cooperation with internal marketing departments & external departments
- Regular performance measurement, reporting and analysis of actions
- Participation in other B2C marketing campaigns (sponsoring, trade fairs, etc.)
- University degree in Marketing (Master’s degree preferred with Marketing) or equivalent education
- Working experience in core industries of gaming or gambling is an advantage
- Previous professional experience in Marketing, preferably in an international environment and/or similar role
- Experience in IT and/or financial industry or marketing agency is an advantage
- Fluent in German & English + any other language would be a benefit
- Digital Marketing knowledge and experience in planning 360 degree marketing campaigns a big plus
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Basic Design skills an advantage
- Strategic thinking coupled with pragmatic implementation and creativity
- Excellent communication and writing/texting skills as an advantage
- International experience and positive access to people, other cultures and tasks
- Independent, collaborative and proactive working style
- Hands-on mentality and an international mindset
- Strong customer/partner focus
- Engaged team player
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary in accordance to IT Collective Agreement starting from € 27.440,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experiences
We look forward to your application!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net