Job title: C++ Software Engineer
Company: Montarelo Consulting
Job description: The company: our customer is a German multinational Corporation called JUNGHEINRICH JDS that operates all over the world since more than 60 years and is one of the leading providers of Logistics industry. More than 18,000 employees and around 4.000 M€ revenue. They will hire the selected candidate as an internal and permanent employee, based in Madrid, but providing services to their global organization
Purpose of the function:
- We are seeking a passionate C++ Software Engineer to join our Software development team in Madrid.
Description of the position:
- Software Engineer with main focus on C++ related technologies, being part of a team of C++ Software Engineers based in Madrid. This team is responsible to develop new features, maintenance and bug fixing in Jungheinrich Warehouse Management System, leader in the Industry 4.0 intralogistics market.
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
- Develop new features, maintenance and bug fixing in Warehouse Management System.
- Assistance in drawing up concepts for product development for the adjustment and expansions in the Jungheinrich WMS/WCS.
- Detailed preparation of concepts in form of work preparations.
- Implementation of his/her own and colleague’s work preparations
- Assistance in co-creation developments as well as adjustments of the product core.
- Detailed preparation of test plans and execution of module/integration tests and system tests.
- 2-5 years software development experience with C++.
- Excellent communication skills in English (at least B2 level).
- Experience writing automatic tests.
- Experience with Windows development.
- Experience working with Git.
- Experience with std, boost, GTest and gRPC.
- Experience working with Jira.
- Good communication skills in English and Spanish.
Additional skills non mandatory, but valuable for the position:
- Experience working with legacy code.
- Experience with Linux development.
- Experience working with QT-Creator.
- Experience working with Confluence.
Personal Skills Requirements and Job Conditions
- Team oriented, Collaborative and easy to deal with.
- Proactive and independent working.
- Great willingness to learn, creativity, reliability as well as commitment.
- Disruptive, creative, out of the box thinking.
- Open minded.
- Strong communication skills.
- Service oriented.
- Client focused.
- Capable of working under pressure.
Job location: Madrid. European Union citizen otherwise valid job permit mandatory.
Expected travel: After initial ramp-up phase travelling will be about 0-1 days per month on average. Travelling only during the week, to Austria or Germany, mainly.
Education and Training:
- Technical training (advanced technical college, university of applied sciences or technical university) or relevant related experience
- Spanish: Native language, otherwise business fluent
- English: Very good Business English required (excellent spoken communication skills). At least B2/C1 level.
- German: Valuable for the position, but not required..
Organizational position: Reporting to the Team Leader Software Development (located in Madrid)
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
Salary: Depending on experience.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere in a company that cares about an excellent team spirit always encouraging creativity.
- Challenging, independent work in an innovative and creative environment.
- Professional and personal training opportunities to advance your career.
- English and/or German language classes to improve your language skills
- Organize your own working hours including the possibility of working from home sometimes.
- You will work right in the heart of Madrid in a digital innovation international team.
- Enjoy an open space working environment, with a start-up-like room design, but with the support and strength of a big corporation.
If you are interested, apply here or send an email to email@example.com including in the subject: ‘C++ Software Engineer (Madrid)’ along with your English CV.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net