Job title: C# .net Developer
Company: Montarelo Consulting
Job description: The company: our customer is a German multinational Corporation that operates all over the world since more than 60 years and is one of the leading providers of Logistics industry. More than 18,000 employees and around 3.500 M€ revenue. They will hire the selected candidate as an internal and permanent employee, based in Madrid, but providing services to their global organization
Personal Skills Requirements and Job Conditions
Job location: Madrid. European Union citizen otherwise valid job permit mandatory.
Initial ramp-up phase will be mainly carried out at Austria for three weeks or so.
Afterwards, travelling will be about 0-1 days per month on average. Travelling only during the week.
Education and Training:
- Technical training (advanced technical college, university of applied sciences or technical university) or relevant related experience
- Desirable to have any C# certification.
- Spanish: Native language, otherwise business fluent
- English: Very good Business English required (excellent spoken communication skills). At least B2/C1 level.
- German: Valuable for the position, but not required..
Organizational position: Reporting to the Team Leader Software Development
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
Salary: Depending on experience.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere in a company that cares about an excellent team spirit always encouraging creativity.
- Challenging, independent work in an innovative and creative environment.
- Professional and personal training opportunities to advance your career.
- English and/or German language classes to improve your language skills
- Organize your own working hours including the possibility of working from home sometimes.
- You will work right in the heart of Madrid in a digital innovation international team.
- Enjoy an open space working environment, with a start-up-like room design, but with the support and strength of a big corporation. And of course … afterwork and breakfast community events…
Purpose of the function:
- We are seeking a passionate C# developer to join our Software development team in Madrid.
Description of the position:
- Software Developer with main focus on C# related technologies, being part of a team of C# Developers based in Madrid who will be responsible to maintain, evolve and develop applications for our customers. Our cross functional team develops our digital solutions, sets new standards in the Industry 4.0 intralogistics market and uses the power of our well-known company brand, the quality of our products and our loyal customer base for establishing sustainable digital solutions on the market.
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
- Become an initiator of a new company in a large industrial family, with huge growth expectations.
- As a part of the Software Development team, you will work on our innovative Warehouse Management software and assist in exciting projects.
- You will be responsible for developing, extending and modifying our Warehouse Management System.
- You will work on design applications and solutions for customers from different branches.
- Minimum 5 years software development experience (C#).
- Excellent communication skills in English (at least B2 level).
- Deep Knowledge of object-oriented software developing.
- Experience in web development.
- Interest in software design and development.
- Experience in .Net Framework, Visual Studio and GIT.
- Experience in Agile methodologies (SCRUM).
Additional skills non mandatory, but valuable for the position:
- Experience in ASP.Net Core highly valuable.
- Mobile development knowledge highly valuable.
- Experience in any of these tools would be valuable:
- WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation).
- SQL Server (Connectors).
- Web API.
- MVC (Razor).
- System Theading Parallel.
- Team oriented, Collaborative and easy to deal with.
- Proactive and independent working.
- Great willingness to learn, creativity, reliability as well as commitment.
- Disruptive, creative, out of the box thinking.
- Open minded.
- Strong communication skills.
- Service oriented.
- Client focused.
- Capable of working under pressure.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net