Job title: C++ developer to bio-tech company Single Technologies
Company: Academic Work
Job description: Single Technologies is a start-up company within bio-technology. They are developing a DNA-scanner that will take DNA sequencing to the text level. In this innovative company, you will work closely with colleagues in a multidisciplinary team and have significant impact on the products. Single Technologies is know looking for a junior software developer with focus in C++ to expand their team. So if you want to be a part of a exciting start-up and a journey to create the next generation of imaging and biological diagnostics – This is the role for you!
INFORMATION OM UPPDRAGET Single Technologies currently consists of 20 colleagues who have a great variety of competencies. Every team-member has a big impact on the development of the product. Therefore this chance will make it possible for you to be a part of a company that is at the forefront of technology and encourages the impact and thoughts of the employees. Single Technologies has a unique work environment with the bio-tech lab in the same office
You are offered:
- At Single Technologies, you will be a part of a team that collaborates and works closely together to produce the worlds next DNA Sequencer.
- The possibility to participate in Single Technologiess stock option program.
- As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. You will start with a six month employment with a good chance to be extended. Single Technologies search for a person to stay with them for a long time!
- You will program in a close-to-hardware environment with C++ in focus and develop the software needed for an advanced biotechnical machine.
- Program graphical user interfaces on Linux.
- Work with large amounts of 3D image data, analyze them and work with image processing algorithms.
- Participate in workshops to develop the software and product together with your team colleagues.
- Provide support regarding the software. Bug fixing and verification.
- The day to day work will have a big variation of task and problem solving. Single Technologies are looking for someone who likes that kind of environment and have the mindset for it.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM You have:
- Gradution from a post secondary education, higher vocational education or university within IT or software development
- Experience in C++
- Experience in Linux
- Strong knowledge in English since you will use it in your daily work, both writing and speech.
- Swedish work permit
- Work experience with image processing algorithms
- Knowledge from any other programming language such as Python and C
- Computer Vision/Image Processing
As a person you are:
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full time. Six month consultant employment with a great chance to extension
- Location: Central Stockholm, S:t Eriksplan 48
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Single Technologies that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net