Job title: Business Process Manager (m/f/d) in Service
Job description: This role will define, establish and lead the business process management in Service.
This position will be part of the Operational Excellence team in Service Europe establishing processes for our Operation and Maintenance departments to improve their performance.
- Defining and establishing process management in Service across the full value chain
- Driving process management in the organization and ensuring sustainable implementation at speed
- Creating a structured approach how processes can efficiently and transparently handled in Service
- Defining an end-to-end process for business process management incl. roles and responsibilities
- Supporting the business to create their processes and include them in IT landscape
- Moderating process workshops facilitating process improvements
- Reporting and escalating to management as needed
- Promoting change and efficiency through the organization
- Option of later leading a team of process specialists to ensure an effective and efficient approach to developing processes in Service
- University degree in an Engineering, Science or Management subject
- Several years of professional experience as
- Process manager or
- Project manager with focus on process improvements
- Experience moderating process workshops using different visualization techniques
- Experienced user of process management tools, e.g. MS Visio, BIC cloud
- Computer literate, able to use MS Office and in house database
- Your personality is very important to us:
- We are looking for a good team player with customer focus and strong influencing ability
- You should be able to seamlessly work across internal departments and countries as well as different hierarchy levels (incl. senior management)
- You need to be flexible and stress resistant with a systematic working approach and problem-solving behavior
- Excellent (fluent) English language skills are a must
In your application please add an additional page to your Cover letter answering the following questions: * What is your expectation regarding salary?
- When are you available to start this position?
- Do you have a valid working permit for the EU?
- Have you ever set-up the process management in a department? If yes, please specify your experience
- Have you ever moderated process workshops? If yes, please specify your experience
- Have you modelled processes in an IT tool? If yes, please specify your experience and tools used
- What are in your experience the biggest challenges in process management?
Nordex adheres to a policy of equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions are made without regard to religion, age, sex, color, national origin, handicap, or other protected class and in full compliance with all federal and state laws.
Job date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 02:34:48 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net