Job title: Business Partnership Advisor
Job description: Are you ready to learn fast and have a real impact on the company?
Join our amazing team of Business Partnership Advisors and rise to the challenge to evolve in the IT sector! Expand our partner’s network to increase Odoo presence.
Join our dynamic Business Partnership Team and make use of your hunting, analytical and negotiation skills to build positive relations and increase our partner network. Concretely, you’ll engage with resellers, system integrators, ERP integrators and digital consultancies from across the EMEA region that are interested to adopt Odoo’s technology in their solutions portfolio. As a Business Partnership Advisor, your goal is to increase Odoo presence worldwide by finding and convincing the right IT providers to collaborate with us, sell and implement Odoo. You will deal with a global pipeline of opportunities and will be responsible of the following steps :
- Initiate contact and qualify potential partners; understand their business, capabilities, values and processes to make sure it matches with our business model.
- Analyze and understand the partner’s profile, their challenges, pain points and business needs and determine how we can build a win-win relationship
- Show the product by providing personalized demonstration of Odoo
- Quote and negotiate conditions for collaboration.
- Business knowledge and curiosity
- Fluent in English + 2 others European languages
- Interest in IT and software
- Analytical skills
- Work permit for Belgium
Nice to Have
- Business Degree
- 1 to 3 years experience in Sales
- Previous experience in IT or solution-selling
- Hunting spirit and pro activity
- Convincing communicator
What’s great the job ?
- No cold calling – you receive leads coming from the different marketing channels
- Extend your international network and get in contact with big contributors. Our network counts more than 3000 IT partners located worldwide. You can find
the list of our partners by country * Deal with interesting people: CTO, CFO, CTO and your colleagues
- High commissions for best sellers, no ceiling
What we offer.
- Compensation & Perks: A full-time position with an attractive salary package + high commissions with no ceiling.
- Exchange program: Apply to a similar position in a subsidiary of Odoo.
- Sponsored events: Afterwork, BBQ, several team buildings, LAN parties, rooftop, etc…
- Trainings: 12 days/year, including 6 of your choice for personal development.
- Sport activity: Play any sport with colleagues, the bill is covered.
- Eat & Drink: Fruit basket, coffee and soup, provided all day!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net