Job title: Business Growth Manager
Company: Huawei Technologies Oy (Finland)
Job description: We are now looking for a Business Growth Manager, who will be responsible for the Business operation and performance of Mobile Services in Europe, with a clear focus on User Acquisition, Monetization & Retention through business operations.
The candidate should have solid knowledge and hands-on experience in overall operation for consumer services in content and media sectors, along with a deep understanding of mobile monetization.
- Responsible for the service performance and achieve the business target
- Define the content operation strategy, to drive user growth, retention and revenue. Leverage data and insights to understand our customers and funnel in depth, identify areas of opportunity
- Plan and execute content operation activities to drive user engagement
- Establish relationships with local partners to aggregate rich, high quality local content and services. key interface and work closely with content partners for daily operations
- Manage the content publishing process and ensure the content quality
- Collect and manage user feedback, and proactively suggest improvements to Product, in order to enhance the user experience and optimize business performance in Europe
- Experience on B2C mobile/online services specialized in the Digital Content, media industry or mobile advertising
- Experience involving the launch & management of digital services (News, Browser, Assistant, etc.), and/or mobile content design, develop and operation
- Proactive and forward thinking, with excellent industry knowledge and ability to use own initiative
- Deep understanding of Mobile user consumption trends, needs and expectations
- Familiar with European culture, EU mobile market, media industry and local developer companies, services and products
- Experience with Data Analytics, excellent analytical skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fluid, demanding and fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Notice: Applicants must be eligible to work in Europe. Huawei cannot currently sponsor any work permit applications.
The ideal candidate would have several years’ similar experience from top international companies, digital services, content producers, media agencies, content publisher/distributors, or service providers
This is a fulltime contract position for 12 months at our Huawei office in Helsinki, Finland
We offer a position in a forward-looking industrial research team, with a solid track record in both innovation and publication as well as delivering its result as factual contributions to on-the market devices. Many of us are privileged to have security features designed by us in daily use in 100s of millions of customer devices world-wide. Huawei offers opportunity to learn from the best of mobile industry. Working at Huawei in international atmosphere is fun and the opportunity to develop your skills and competences is endless. As we are second largest mobile phone brand in the world, in a long term you have opportunity to relocate around the world. Are you ready for the challenge?
Job date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 22:27:51 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net