Job title: Business Director
Company: Publicis Groupe
Job description: Bedrijfsomschrijving
Ever dreamt of working for a top-notch creative agency, with award winning work across global brands and a transformative new model centered around creativity and data? Then read on!
Le Pub Amsterdam
About Le Pub
The game has changed, and so must we. With physical access no longer a barrier, with key platforms dominating industries, with the erosion of cookies to reach customers, and with the path to purchase now seamlessly integrated into daily life – the battleground for brands has evolved. More than ever, brands must now earn their position in people’s everyday lives.
Le Pub was created by combining one of the top creative agencies in the world (Publicis Italy) & best-in-class data, media and technology expertise from Publicis Amsterdam – to deliver this new commercial alchemy. We help brands earn a permanent seat at the table of culture through experiences that add value to people’s lives.
About Publicis Groupe
Publicis Groupe, founded in 1926, is the world’s third largest communications group. Known for its world-renowned creativity, best in class technology, digital and consulting expertise, Publicis Groupe is the only one in the industry able to best accompany its clients in their digital business transformation journey- anywhere in the world. Organized across four Solution hubs, Publicis Communications, Publicis Media, Publicis Health and Publicis.Sapient, outside of our top 20 markets, the Groupe delivers innovative ideas and solutions that combine the power of creativity and technology.
As a Le Pub Business Director, you are expected to be the day-to-day conduit between the client and agency on a variety of digital and social first projects and clients.
You will play a key role in triaging briefs and the allocation of agency resources to ensure effective and timely responses for our clients. Where appropriate, you will also need to work closely with other agencies (including sister agencies), to ensure overall comms integration at all stages.
You’ll be adept at fostering and developing strong relationships within the team, the wider agency group and with clients. You’ll have the ability to proactively provide solutions and understand that relationships are built on the back of consistent over delivery that inspires and delights.
You possess strategic gravitas and offer considered opinions and recommendations based on your experience whilst being respectful of others. You won’t accept the status quo and will challenge and assert where appropriate to ensure the right outcome.
You’ll feel comfortable running multiple projects, offering support and guidance as a team player that genuinely cares about what they do and the people they do it with.
You’ll work in partnership with your clients providing clear and concise digital leadership inspiring client teams and motivating internal teams to develop and deliver great stuff.
- Have 6-8+ years’ experience on global or regional accounts;
- Have the ability to manage diverse type of TTL campaigns and multiple stakeholders, including media, PR etc;
- Have a creative excellence mentality;
- Have ideally worked in an award winning agencies and brands;
- Have digital & innovation experience, understanding of media and business, and complex operating models;
- Have an agile, team spirit, but also ability to operate independently and own projects. Can-do and hands-on attitude;
- Understanding of Asia business context, trends, consumer and culture is a preferred;
- Experience in markets’ coordination is a plus.
When joining us, this is what you can expect:
- A key position and leading role in a resourceful organization
- Responsibility over a diverse team of digital touchpoint experts
- Ambitious clients in the middle of their business transformation
- A competitive salary and benefits program
- And as soon as it is allowed: a nice joint lunch, the possibility to exercise together, a cozy office, drinks in our own bar on the 10th floor with a beautiful view over Amsterdam
- This role will be based in Amsterdam.
- Please note that you’ll need a valid working visa or permit to work in the Netherlands.
Have you become enthusiastic after reading? Then we would like to meet you! Who knows… soon we will be toasting on you joining our team
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Job date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 22:51:21 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net