Job title: Business Development Manager – China, Hong Kong, Taiwan (m/f/d)
Company: Naveta Distribution AG
Job description: DHP Logistics is an international supply chain services and solutions company. Our services include sea/air/truck transport, secure storage, customs brokerage, distribution, inbound logistics and other supply chain management services.
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Business Development Manager (m/f/d). In this position, you will be responsible for acquiring new customers that will take DHP Logistics to the next level. A minimum of 3 years of logistics experience and a high level of enthusiasm for sales are required for this position.
- Utilize market data and develop sales strategies and opportunities
- Draft, conceptualize and share new sales campaigns and ideas within our growing team
- Meet prospective clients for presentations and actively organize speaking opportunities (occasional travel required)
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships
- Provide pricing, credit terms and prepare sales contracts for orders obtained
- Provide activity reports and sales plans for the assigned territory
- Consistently achieve individual monthly sales targets
- Multiple years of professional experience (min. 3-5) in forwarding and logistics in a multinational environment, ideally in air cargo or courier services.
- Proven sound business judgment; the ability to set direction and establish priorities for medium/long term objectives consistent with Logistics & Services’ global strategies.
- Firm analytical skills and the ability to work systematically with an energetic, positive mindset and attitude.
- Strong communication skills.
- Native speaker the respective target language
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding company
- Valid German residence and work permit holder preferred
- Attractive compensation, bonus & commissions
- Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility
- Opportunity to grow quickly into mentor and/or leadership role
- Dynamic, international team with flat hierarchies, flexible working hours
- A team-oriented transfer of know-how
- Complimentary beverages
- Additional vacation
Please send your cv with a cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.
Keywords: Sale, Organisation, Administration, Management, Development, Customer service, Support
Location: Dreieich, Hessen
Job date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 22:04:48 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net