Job title: Business Developer (English Speaker)
Company: Blu Selection
Job description: The Company.
Located in Barcelona, you will find a people company with a multicultural environment that takes great care of you and everyone they reach with their product. The company offers holistic software solutions to enhance employee engagement and wellbeing, through an interactive gamified platform designed to form a positive and purpose-driven company culture.
Not only will you be part of the newly opened office of the company in Barcelona, but you will also be supported by team members from the Switzerland office to ensure that you reach your objectives.
What should you expect from living in Barcelona?
- The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
- A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
- Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan and World cuisines
- Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a relaxed lifestyle
- An attractive startup and innovation hub with exciting opportunities
Your responsibilities and impact as a Business Developer will be:
As a Business Developer, you will be involved of developing the portfolio of Clients on the English speaking Countries. You will directly report to the Account Executive.
Your main tasks will be:
- Identifying and qualifying prospects and decider-makers in the targeted companies
- Detecting High Business Opportunities
- Being responsible for generating new business opportunities through hunting, prospecting, and cold calling.
- Proactively finding prospects and creating new business.
- Obtaining customer insight, e.g. business and decisions drivers, customer processes.
- Developing customer experience by proactive sales work.
- Working independently to meet an individual target to support the overall country
- Following up of sales opportunities until the conclusion
- Tracking, managing, and report your sales activity
- Executing and achieving your sales targets
- Ad-hoc Projects responsibility and involvement
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- You have a Bachelor degree in Business Management or equivalent.
- You have a native level of English.
- You have a valid work permit for Spain.
- You have previous experience with cold-calling
- You have a previous successful experience in 1-year minimum with SaaS products Sales, and were exceeded your KPIs/Objectives.
- You are proactive and KPIs-oriented.
- You have skills and experience in negotiation.
- You have great communication skills.
- You are autonomous and innovative.
- Ethics is your primary value.
What’s in it for you?.
You will have the possibility to develop yourself in a booming Startup of 30 peoples.
You will create your possibilities of development within your business.
- Type of Contract: permanent contract with attractive salary
- Office Location: City center of Barcelona
- Extra Perks:
- Be part of a team of 30 people
- Creative & Proactive Startup environment
- Starting date as soon as possible
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net