Job title: business analyst, german speaker, dutch speaker
Job description: Introduction
We are looking for Business Analysts to join us at the Odoo headquarters. The team is responsible for implementing projects and for helping our customers with their use of Odoo business apps.
What’s great about the job?
As Project Leader, you will implement our software solution. You’ll be in direct contact with the clients to help them with the good use of Odoo Software. Therefore, you will analyse their needs and deliver personal training sessions. Basically, you’ll be responsible to deliver the best management solution to your customers!
As Project Leader, you will support the growth of our partner network. You will help & coach our partners, from all around the world, to implement their customers projects and to become Odoo Experts.
As Project Leader, you will develop larger accounts (Medium Market & Corporate). You will deal with companies from 100 employees and manage bigger & long term projects. The objective is still to implement our software and deliver tailor-made training.
You’ll work on various different projects at the same time. In the very first weeks, you will quickly get involved in your first projects receiving the support of more experienced colleagues. You will progressively increase your level of autonomy but never forget that two heads are better than one! You won’t have time to get bored as each project is different (industry, scope, etc.).
Project Management (85%)
- Gain the trust of your customers
- Analyze the customer needs and suggest solutions
- Implement the agreed solutions (configuration & development)
- Make your customer an Odoo Champion (training)
- Follow the project and communicate about its status and the ongoing tasks
- Organize and follow up Odoo implementations
Internal improvement (15%
- Feedback to the Product Owners Coaching & Training
- Valid work permit for Belgium
- Fluent in English + German or Dutch or Spanish
- Learn fast
- Good communication/negociation skills
- Autonomous, Assertive & Proactive
- Affinity with the IT world
Nice to have
- Languages: Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French
- Experienced in management software implementation
- Being certified by a recognized organism (APICS, CFA, ect.)
- Technical knowledge (XML, Python, JS)
Do you have experience in one of these domains ?
We want our Project Leaders to be able to implement Odoo from A to Z in any company, sector and business area. To achieve it, bringing people having a few years of experience on the field is necessary as well as an important plus for your application.
- Accounting & Finance: As already experienced in this domain, you have been actively involved in all kinds of accounting activities such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank & cash reconciliations, general ledger, VAT transactions, consolidation, controlling and annual closing transactions.
- Supply Chain Management: As already experienced in this domain, you have been actively involved in supply chain activities such as demand planning, procurement, warehousing or transportation management.
- Manufacturing: As already experienced in this domain, you have been actively involved in manufacturing activities such as production planning, product lifecycle management, quality control or maintenance.
- eCommerce: As already experienced in this domain, you have been actively involved in e-commerce management, digital marketing or web design projects.
What we offer?
Located in the countryside, between Louvain-la-Neuve and Namur, our offices are in a renovated farm. You’ll work in a pleasant and friendly open space working environment. Get real responsibilities and autonomy in a fast evolving company. Diversity in the projects and expand your knowledge of various business industries.
You will start your Odoo journey with 2 weeks of intensive functional training with a final certification.
And, last but not least, we offer you an attractive salary package including a company car.
Click on the Solliciteren button in order to send your resume and cover letter.
Location: Grand-Rosière-Hottomont, Waals Brabant
Job date: Fri, 05 Nov 2021 08:06:15 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net