Job title: Business Analyst
Job description: Odoo Business Service department is looking for its future colleagues to help us achieve our mission: Leading the market by example and helping companies working in a more efficient way.
You feel you are the perfect fit to participate to this challenge, check what you can expect from this job.
WHAT WE EXPECT.
As Business Analyst, you will implement Odoo. You’ll be in direct contact with the clients to help them with the good use of Odoo Software (eCommerce, Manufacturing, Inventory, Project, Website…) . Therefore, you will analyse their needs and deliver personal training sessions. Basically, you’ll be responsible to deliver the best management solution to your customers!
As Business Analyst, you will also support the growth of our partner network. You will help & coach our partners, from all around the world, to implement their customers projects and to become Odoo Experts.
As Business Analyst, you will have the opportunity to develop larger accounts (Medium Market & Corporate). You will deal with companies from 100 employees and manage bigger & long term projects. The objective is still to implement our software and deliver tailor-made training. You could evolve as Project Director .
You’ll work on various different projects at the same time. In the very first weeks, you will quickly get involved in your first projects receiving the support of more experienced colleagues. You will progressively increase your level of autonomy but never forget that two heads are better than one! You won’t have time to get bored as each project is different (industry, scope, etc.).
Do you have experience in one of these domains ?
- Accounting & Finance
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resources
- Project Management (80%)
- Gain the trust of your customers
- Analyse the customer needs and suggest solutions
- Implement the agreed solutions (configuration & development)
- Make your customer/partner an Odoo Champion (training)
- Follow the project and communicate about its status and the ongoing tasks
- Organise and follow up Odoo implementations
- Internal improvement (20%)
- Feedback to the Product Owners
- Coaching & Training
- Feedback for department improvement
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in German or Spanish or Dutch or Italian
- Learn fast
- Good communication/negotiation skills
- Autonomous, Assertive & Proactive
- Affinity with the IT world
- Valid work permit for Belgium
Nice to Have.
- European Languages: Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French
- Experienced in management software implementation
- Being certified by a recognized organism (APICS, CFA, ect.)
- Technical knowledge (XML, Python, JS)
What’s great in the job?
- Get real responsibilities and autonomy in a fast evolving company.
- Great team of dynamic people (+/-150), in a friendly and open culture.
- Diversity in the projects.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries.
- Two weeks of intensive functional training with a final certification.
- New office building in Louvain-la-Neuve
What do we offer?
- Salary Configurator: A full-time position with attractive benefits.
- Exchange Program: Apply to a similar position in a subsidiary of Odoo.
- Sponsored Events: Afterworks, BBQ, several team buildings, LAN parties, etc…
- Trainings: 12 days / year, including 6 of your choice, for personal development.
- Sport Activity: Play any sport with colleagues, the bill is covered.
- Eat & Drink: Fruit basket, coffee and a chef!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net