Job title: business analyst
Job description: On the way to your #dreamjob
At StepStone we have a simple but very important mission: As one of the leading online job platforms, we help everyone find the right job. Therefore, we need you!
To accomplish our mission, we are looking for a Business Analyst (m/f/x) to join our Commercial IT department in Brussels/Düsseldorf.
Looking for a work that matters? Hands up if you want to join us on our journey towards helping everyone find the right job. We are looking for a Business Analyst who is as excited to join a diverse Commercial IT organization across London, Brussels, and Düsseldorf.
You will be in charge to discover what our business needs and wants are and determine what changes will have the most value to our business via analysis and requirements gathering.
You will collaborate closely with our Business stakeholders, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, and QA teams to achieve the most possible value for our organization working together as a team on our products and in projects.
Does this sound like you? Join us and become part of one of the largest German digital enterprises with more than 3.600 employees. In addition to our international footprint, we are also part of the Axel Springer SE family and its unique European family of successful companies.
We’re always interested in working with amazing people. Just hit the Apply button – we’d love to hear from you!
- You provide support to the business stakeholders in decision making, understanding the business requirements, and driving delivery of benefits
- You investigate and analyze requirements using the appropriate BA tools and techniques and document requirements in a clear and accurate format
- You assist Product Owners and Project Managers in defining and planning roadmaps, change requests and projects
- You support Development, QA test and UAT through liaising with Development, QA and Business teams
- You maintain effective relations with the related internal stakeholders across the StepStone Group
Who are you ?
- You have completed a university degree with a master’s or comparable degree
- You understand business/data analysis techniques and methods
- You have BA documentation writing skills, with attention to detail and an ability to keep focused on core objectives
- You can take ownership of the business analysis tasks within the team and plan, prioritize, and adapt work loads as well as adapt to changes in prioritization
- You have knowledge of Commercial systems (such as CRM, CPQ or ERP) and their related business processes
- You are a strong communicator with interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- You have strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- Business fluent in English is a matter of course for you. A good knowledge of Dutch, French and/or German is a plus
- A competitive salary package with many social benefits (group and hospital insurance, meal vouchers, eco checks, etc.)
- 20 days of legal leave + 10 public holidays + 9 ADV days
- In addition, we offer you the opportunity to have real development opportunities and long-term perspectives in an innovative environment.
- The advantage of working in a stable and diversified team in the heart of Brussels
- Fresh fruit every day to recharge your energy
Apply in one click !
We are already waiting for your CV and cover letter in English, we look forward to getting to know you!
Please also note that the position requires candidates with a valid residency and work permit for Belgium.
Job date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 07:56:45 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net