Job title: Billing Support Specialist, Italian Speaker
- Execute billing and related activities for CSA, MSA and transactional orders, communicating with customers assuring comprehension of the invoices and escalations, enabling smooth payments process.
- Ensure on-time billing execution and billing accuracy
- Support process improvements taking in account the local regulation/requirements, having deep understanding of countries specifics.
- Review and process requests for billing adjustments, issuing credit/rebill and manual invoices.
- Reconcile customer’s accounts.
- Support tax and invoice audits.
- Collaborate with multiple departments to solve any upcoming emergencies.
- Support new system releases and enhancement testing (i.e. Oracle ERP).
- Support and drive metrics.
- Create presentations to the leadership.
- Update Work Instructions
- College or University degree in Finance/Economics or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and MS Outlook
- Fluent/strong command of Italian and English – both spoken and written
- Result oriented, strong attention to detail is a must
- Strong communication skills, self-motivated, ability to establish and handle multiple priorities
- Strong, passionate supporter of customer service excellence
- Team player attitude
- Self-starter, capable of working independently
- International working environment
- Flexible working time
- Home office
A valid work permit for Hungary is a prerequisite for this position. (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
Job date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 08:15:14 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net