Job title: BI Developer
Job description: Op weg naar uw #dreamjob
StepStone is one of the largest job sites in Europe and the secret of this success is mainly due to two factors: quality products and above all, passionate and talented people!
As a BI Developer you will join our Tribe and work with one of our scrum teams to help us keep our customers happy, solve the challenges of data warehousing in a rapidly growing platform whilst in an evolving marketplace. For us, teamwork is everything. We listen to each other, we adapt and we value honest feedback to help us keep on improving.
- Work in a Scrum team of 6 people
- Deliver a self-service BI model for the wider organisation
- Build, test, maintain and document ETL processes and data models
- Visualize business data needs with one of our reporting tools
- Support decision making in data related topics
- Support data analyst in capturing data needs from our internal clients
Wie ben je ?
- You have experience in Data Warehousing, Data Modelling, Database Design, ETL
- You have knowledge of the AWS suite, such as AWS Redshift, AWS S3, AWS Glue, AWS QuickSight
- You have working experience with SQL Server, Business Objects, Power BI, Tableau
- You have Atlassian suite knowledge including Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Bamboo
- You worked with Agile, pair programming, code reviews
- Ideally, you have knowledge of one development language (Python, R, C#, Java, SAS etc.), Machine Learning, Data Lakes a plus
- You speak fluently English. Dutch and/or French is a plus.
- A competitive salary package with many social benefits (group and hospital insurance, meal vouchers, eco checks, etc.)
- 29 days of legal leave + 10 public holidays
- In addition, we offer you the opportunity to have real development opportunities and long-term perspectives in an innovative environment.
- The advantage of working in a stable and diversified team in the heart of Brussels
- Fresh fruit every day to recharge your energy
Solliciteer in één klik!
Please apply and submit your CV in English by clicking the Solliciteren button.
Please also note that the position requires candidates with a valid residency and work permit for Belgium.
Job date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 07:22:23 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net