Job title: Backend / Integration Developer
Job description: Blindside is originally a sports tech start up from Berlin-Adlershof. Professional and amateur coaches and clubs boost their practices with our web and mobile app. Besides our main application we are working on an application that will allow people in the building industry to draw CAD Plans automatically.
After the ideation phase we are planning to start development. Therefore we are looking for a Backend Developer with focus on third party integrations.
- You will be immersed into a highly autonomous environment.
- You will design new features and build & maintain existing codebase
- You will constantly be learning new skills. Researching, conducting trial & error experiments as well as maintaining full ownership of your code, from concept to deployment.
- In your first month, you will be familiarized with our team and have already resolved small requests and get familiar with the current codebase.
- In the following months, your knowledge of our codebase has drastically increased and you are offering your help in fundamental software architecture decisions. You also feel confident enough to suggest improvement to the team’s workflow when you see it doesn’t work.
- At the end of your first year, you have successfully contributed to a wide range of projects, even spanning across multiple elements of our system, from backend to frontend. You have established yourself as a self starter and clearly spoken member of our team.
- Strong technical background (5+ years) in Backend and Frontend Development, preferably professional experience with C# and Integrations
- Ideally you have experience in other areas of software development outside of Integrations (backend, frontend, infrastructure, etc.)
- You can comfortably propose technical solutions to business problems and clearly communicate them to your colleagues.
- You are transparent, mindful and empathetic towards your teammates.
- You can easily express your ideas in written and spoken English
- You must be legal to work in Germany
- The opportunity to establish yourself as a core member of the development team
- An international team with a wide range of backgrounds
- A salary that matches industry standards
- A respectful atmosphere with a focus on professionalism
- A family-friendly work environment
- State of the art equipment to ensure that you can focus on the right things
- Daily paid lunch at our local canteen
- Yearly budget for individual professional development
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net