Job title: Backend Engineer Go (m/f/d) @Smava (Berlin)
Company: DONE! Berlin
Job description: We are DONE!Berlin, an international company in the field of organizational consulting. This also includes the recruitment, which we take over for renowned ventures or startup customers nationally and internationally.
Are you up for a successful grown-up start-up headquartered in Berlin-Friedrichshain?
Our client, smava, the online credit comparison that makes loans transparent, fair and affordable. smava is one of the biggest fintech employers and has received several awards, including the prize for Top Employer 2020 and for being one of the 50 most promising start-ups in Europe. Become part of the smava story now and grow together with them!
To achieve their vision of becomming the go-to place for consumer loans in Germany smava wants to grow their team, create the best technical platform, and form a lean and self-organized network organization.
At smava, they do not implement traditional hierarchy models. Instead, they believe in collaboration where leadership happens in a lateral manner, by being regarded as an expert and by acting as an example for others. This model empowers smava’s employees to a vast extent – by sharing responsibility and decision-making amongst us.
You’ll be given the freedom to take on different roles like taking ownership for driving technology initiatives, people management, security risks, or process management.
Become part of smava’s story now and help shape the digital future of the consumer credit market!
- A Talent that takes ownership with modern technologies on a containerized infrastructure running on Kubernetes (EKS)
- You will develop in a data-intensive distributed environment and you know that the Byzantine Generals Problem is not solvable
- You have experience with Go and are also eager to learn new technologies. PHP-knowledge is a big plus but not necessary
- You are familiar with the syntax, rules, and structures as well as conventions and community standards
- You are not dependent on libraries, but know when, where, and why you should use them
- Employer-funded pension
- Up to 10 Child-Sickness-Days per year
- Onboarding support (e.g. assistance visa application/work permit, German health insurance, accommodation)
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of vacation per year
- Subsidies to lunch, to public transport ticket (VBB Umweltkarte) and to your gym (e.g. John Reed, McFit, Superfit)
- Free inhouse German course
- Special Events (e.g. Hackathons, Beer Friday, Cookie Friday and team events)
- Open communication, flat hierarchy and fast execution
- Smart colleagues from all around the world (40 nationalities)
- The security of a well-established online company with a start-up flair
- A modern and centrally located office in Berlin-Friedrichshain on 4 floors with rooftop terrace, treehouses, couches, PS4 and table tennis for work, retreat and exchange
- And due to Corona situation, you can decide whether you want to work from home or at the office (until further notice you can decide on a daily basis)
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net