Job title: Back End Engineer – L. 68/99
- You will join a small distributed team of developers, with an actual decision autonomy – you will be responsible for your work;
- You will find brilliant solutions for complex problems;
- You will write quality software: readable, well designed and thoroughly tested code;
- You will work together with people from other key areas, participating on analysis, discussion and implementation phase.
Skills & Requirements
- Love for coding: you are proud of your work;
- Large-scale data processing: you know how to deal with large amount of data (moving hundreds of GBs of data);
- Experience with multi-process patterns to scale up our synchronous and asynchronous tools
- Knowledge of relational (MySQL) and non-relational (Elasticsearch) databases;
- Great communication and synthesis skills working closely with product managers, other teams and both internal and external stakeholders;
- Analytical, detail-focused mindset;
- Be able to legally work in Europe (you are the holder of an EU Passport or you are the holder of EU residency permit or you are the holder of a Schengen Work Visa).
Data inizio prevista: 01/06/2021
Categoria Professionale: Analisi / Sviluppo Software / Web
Città: Milano (Milano)
- Full Time
Livello: da definire
I candidati, nel rispetto del D.lgs. 198/2006, D.lgs 215/2003 e D.lgs 216/2003, sono invitati a leggere (cliccare sul bottone „Candidati“).
Job date: Sun, 09 May 2021 22:02:54 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net