Job title: Back-end Developer – Medior
Company: Oxford Global Resources
Job description: Do you have experience in PHP and love OOP? Would you like to help with an improvement project for a large international customer? Then this is probably the role for you!
You are responsible for developing, maintaining, and testing software as a back-end developer. Databases, integration, APIs, and other back-end processes are all examples. We’re looking for a developer who has worked with large amounts of data and is excited to work with our own framework.
- Developing in PHP and loving to do it OOP style;
- Speaks SQL too;
- Developing what the frond-end developers create into something awesome.
- Bachelor or Master IT related, or self-taught with work examples;
- Fluent Dutch and English is a big plus;
- PHP and OOP experience of at least 5 years;
- Has experience and/or affinity with working with LAMP stack;
- Knowing your way around in Ubuntu.
Terms of employment
- Employment: direct;
- Salary indication: 3500 – 4500, based on education and level of experience;
- Working hours: full time, 40 hours;
- Vacation days: 25 days;
- Region: Amsterdam;
- Remote: 50% remote/50% on-site;
- Travel allowance: 19ct/km
- Vacancy number: 18009.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Unlimited EU working permit is required. Please do not apply if you do not have a working permit to live and work in the Netherlands. If you do not have an unlimited permit, your application will not be processed.
Expected salary: €3500 – 4500 per month
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Job date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 02:34:32 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net