Job title: Awareness Executive
Job description: At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Introducing smoke-free products shifts the focus of our entire business. We’re fast moving from a B2B to a B2C model – and our newly created Customer Centric Organisation (CCO) team is driving that commercial transformation. Their role is to understand customer conversion journeys in different international markets, then to find the best ways to connect with smokers and convince them to switch to reduced-risk products.
We’re looking for customer-centric people with strong B2C experience to play a part in this major marketing transformation. If you have omnichannel skills in e-commerce, marketing, channel strategy, customer experience or digital strategy, it’s a career-changing opportunity to shape a new global function and help create a smoke-free future.
Your ‚day to day‘
Part of the Consumer Experience team, the Awareness Executive is responsible to support the consumer experience design for the specific stage of the consumer journey and its seamless deployment across Commercial, with accountabilities for NPS results. Within the consumer journey stage, the incumbent is also responsible to support the deployment of a set of programs, projects and initiatives. The role is the voice of the consumer for the specific stage of the journey and is a key member of the horizontal Commercial project-based organization.
We count on you to achieve these following tasks:
– Embed the Consumer Journey framework (Compass) across Acquisition phase in the market commercial activity, support omni-channel experience deployment and leveraging global guidelines and toolboxes
– Support local consumer experiences in line with global guidelines and the Consumer Journey framework (Compass) to address the needs of different consumer segments and to enable consumer value management and CRM activities
– Support cross functional teams to scope, define and deliver commercial programs, projects and initiatives (i.e. Member-Get-Member, Loyalty, etc.) to improve NPS and Consumer experience in the specific stage of the Consumer Journey.
– Support Head of Awareness for the benefit realization and the timely execution of programs, projects and initiatives among cross-functional teams
– Be the voice of the consumer (internal consumer advocacy) for the Awareness phase of the Consumer Journey, based on outcomes of the NPS inner loop and on data provided by Consumer Insights and Analytics, Commercial Planning and Digital
– Continuously assess and monitor consumer data and feedback to optimize consumer journey roll out effectiveness
– Translate the consumer insights into corrective actions to improve the experience in the specific journey phase addressing specific gaps and opportunities
– Support the management and updating of the Consumer Journey map, episode cards and opportunity briefs per stage
– Embed FFWD and PBO methodologies and ways of working across Consumer Journey projects and initiatives
– Provide inputs on resource needs for the portfolio of projects being managed, centrally collected by the Head of Commercial Program Management, who consolidates a recommendation to allow the Commercial governance to make informed resource allocation decisions
– Support the development of the consumer centricity mindset and consumer data driven decision making across the entire market organization
Who we’re looking for
– University Degree
– At least 5 years of previous experience in a similar role
– Fluent in English (C1 – Advanced level)
– Valid EU work permit
– Consumer Experience knowledge
– Consumer knowledge, Insights & Analytics into action
– Service design experience applicable to consumer activation initiatives
– Digital engagement: CRM, WEB/UX/E-commerce, Paid Media, Social Media, Search Engine Optimization
– Brand Retail & events
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
To join our growing team….
ofertas de empleo publicadas directamente por las empresas en Experteer o encontradas por Experteer.
Las Estimaciones Salariales son un servicio proporcionado por Experteer para indicar el valor de la oferta en el mercado laboral. No se trata de información indicada por parte de los recruiters, pero sí de estimaciones realizadas por Experteer basándose en los datos del mercado.
Para calcular las referencias salariales se tienen en cuenta tanto datos internos como datos externos. No obstante, la Estimación Salarial puede llegar a variar hasta un 15% (e incluso más en algunos casos), en comparación con los salarios ofrecidos realmente por las empresas.
La referencia salarial de recruiter es una orientación. En este sentido, el salario final ofrecido por parte de la empresa depende de diferentes factores tales como la experiencia y las habilidades profesionales de los candidatos.
Job date: Fri, 05 Feb 2021 03:41:57 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net