Job title: Avenza Logistic Warehouse Leader
Company: Baker Hughes
Job description: Role Summary
You will drive the Warehouse logistic operations inside Avenza Logistic Site
- Ensure logistic operations and performance according at internal Work Instruction and logistic supplier’s Scope of work
- Lead and improve all process from truck arrival to the delivery to manufacturing cells
- Ensure Warehouse HSE and Quality targets, leading regular inspections
- Manage and control Warehouse Logistic Provider ensuring high standard performance and meet costs targets.
- Work closely with Logistic Center & Site leader to identify opportunity for productivity
- Support logistic operations inside Avenza Plant
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with proven years of professional work experience.
- Proven experience in manufacturing, quality, sourcing or operations.
- EU work permit.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Ability to evaluate the impact of actions on the business and our customers.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule coincidental with manufacturing functions and global suppliers.
- Knowledge of manufacturing techniques and quality requirements.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Location: Avenza, Massa Carrara
Job date: Sat, 06 Nov 2021 23:35:00 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net