Job title: Automotive Support Specialist with English
Company: MSX International
Job description: Automotive Support Specialist with English
As an Automotive Support Specialist with the MSXI Global group, you will have the opportunity to build brand loyalty and increase customer retention for our customer, a Global Automotive Manufacturer with dealers throughout Central and Eastern Europe
- Manage day to day warranty claims according to KPIs;
- Verify warranty policies and procedures application;
- Check the integrity and correctness of claims;
- Self-assessment on managed cases;
- Cooperate with senior team members about cases in analysis
- Communicate with Dealers and Customers (mainly in writing)
- You are interested in the automotive industry and/or automotive technology.
- You are fluent in English although having any extra regional language skills is a big advantage (Romanian, Croatian, Serbian, etc.)
- You have strong communication, organizational and time-management skills.
- You have excellent attention to detail and pride yourself on being punctual/ reliable.
- Experience working in automotive after sales processes would be an advantage, particularly if you have worked at an automotive Retailer or Dealer.
- You are Eurpean Union citizen or currently holding work permit for Hungary
- 40 hours per week with a schedule from 8.30 to 17.00 pm.
- Flexible working environment, including work from home days
What we can offer
- Relocation Package available for candidates outside of Hungary.
- Work visa sponsorship if needed.
- Regular training and access to global career opportunities/career progression.
- Regular social events.
- Modern office situated in Budapest.
- A professional but relaxed working environment, as part of a welcoming and diverse team.
With over 6,000 employees based in more than 80 countries across the globe, our teams provide industry-leading expertise that spans:
- Warranty & Technical
- Parts & Service
- Retail Performance Management
- Customer Engagement
- Fleet & Mobility
Building trust since 1931, our proven record of accomplishment means that we now collaborate with almost every car manufacturer on the market.
Our talented employees are helping us to exceed our ambitious growth plans year on year, so if you think you have what it takes to make MSXI the partner of choice – please apply now.
Job date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 04:49:22 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net