Job title: Associate Project Manager Meals
Company: Kraft Heinz
Job description: About Us
The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We’re a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
We spark joy around mealtime with our iconic brands, including Heinz, Kraft, Bull’s-Eye, HP, Lea and Perrins, Quero, ABC, Master, Banquete, Plasmon, Orlando, Benedicta, Honig, Pudliszki, Wattie’s among others.
No matter the brand, we’re united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion – and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen – there’s only one thing to do: join our table and let’s make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level – from entry-level intern to senior leader – to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners – to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz – which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level – and you’ll be rewarded. You’re given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won’t do it alone. You’re supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
Here in Kraft Heinz we have a temporary opportunity available for an experienced Associate Project Manager Mealz to make a real difference in our Company. The position lies within the Supply Chain Development.
In this position you will be supporting & driving the implementation of the 2021/2022 pipeline of Mealz (Innovation & VE) NV category and other activities of Supply Chain Development team
In brief, you will be responsible for;
- Project manager of Innovation, Renovation, VE projects for Meals category
- Be part of project teams as a Supply Chain representative (Innovation, VE, New Ventures)
- Lead sourcing decision meetings for EMEA and Innovation portfolio cross category
- Assist SCD meals team with day to day tasks and project requests (Project Now activities, leading meetings etc)
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
- University degree
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Project management skills
- Good interpersonal skills to influence stakeholders
- Task oriented with great sense of prioritization and highly organized
- Able to simplify and communicate to senior stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure, meeting tight deadlines and guiding the project team to deliver challenging targets
- Structured Mindset
- This Journey regards the whole of International, with a high complexity to bring Countries from where they are to the common goal. For that, the ability to organize and structure thoughts, ideas, and projects becomes a crucial need in the way of simplification.
- Communication Skills
- In this position, you’ll be dealing daily with a wide range of stakeholders, both on the BU’s and Senior Leadership. Having clear, effective, and engaging communication will make a big difference in whether the projects will or not be delivered in this role
- Presentation Skills
- When guiding such a wide Community through an unknown road, deliver the message goes often beyond speaking. In those cases, Presentations can be a Powerful tool, improving Clarity and Engagement, two basic ingredients in any successful Strategy Implementation
- Project management Skills
- Time management has no secrets for you. You’re organized, structured, and always have an overview of all the deliverables. You know how to bring multiple projects to a successful ending within the given timeframe.
- Analytical Skills
- We’re a very data-driven company. You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net