Job title: Associate Director / Director – Structured Finance
Company: Scope Group
Job description: Scope Ratings is looking for an Associate Director / Director Structured – Finance with strong analytical thinking and problem-solving capabilities. This is a critical senior role where you will establish and deepen Scope’s analytical footprint within the structured finance market.
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Act as lead rating analyst on structured finance transactions, performing asset, counterparty and structural credit analysis as well as cash flow modelling and documentation review
- Analyse a broad span of structured finance asset classes with a primary focus on securitization transactions including Consumer and SME ABS, MBS and NPL ABS
- Analyse and monitor market developments in European structured finance and publish timely topical market research
- Contribute to the development of Scope’s structured finance rating methodologies
- Produces high-quality, insightful, and forward-looking research and analytical comments on a timely basis
- Take part in analytical operational review visits and maintain a close relationship with market participants
- Represent Scope’s structured finance franchise internally and externally and participate in public industry events
- Provides guidance to other junior analysts and interns
Your professional profile
- Minimum 5 – 7 years of professional experience analysing, structuring or investing in securitisation or credit derivatives transactions. Previous experience in structured finance credit analysis a plus.
- Strong analytical skills either qualitative or quantitative or both, with a solid understanding of the financial market and credit
- Extensive knowledge of one or more structured finance industry segments or geographical markets, including covered bonds as the case may be: (ABS, MBS, CLO), with knowledge in asset, counterparty, and structural analysis, as well as cash flow modelling and documentation review
- Ability to understand and identify key rating factors
- Sound understanding and proficiency in the use of quantitative tools specific to the analysis of structured finance transactions including Scope’s internally developed ones
- Proven ability multi-task
- Strong MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) computer skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Your personal profile
- High commitment to build and develop the largest European credit rating agency
- Opinionated and independent thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English – other European language skills a plus
- Independent thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Multi-cultural, collaborative, self-starter, versatile, inquisitive, and detail-oriented personality
- Accountable and dynamic with the ability to work in full autonomy
We offer a challenging job with responsibilities and opportunities at our office spaces in the hearts of Berlin, Frankfurt, Milan or Paris. An open-minded Structured Finance team awaits you. We make quality visible – join us and take part!
We look forward to learning more about you from your convincing application. Please apply online using our application tool quoting the reference “20210172“. Please note: for non-EU applicants, a valid work and residence permit is a prerequisite for this post.
What we want to see
- Signed current CV
- Criminal record certificate
- At least 3 letters of reference
- Copy of your university degrees and certificates
Scope Ratings GmbH, a part of the Scope Group, is the leading European credit rating agency, with headquarters in Berlin and offices in Frankfurt, London, Madrid, Milan, Oslo and Paris. The company specialises in the analysis and ratings of financial institutions, corporates, structured finance, project finance and public finance. Scope Ratings GmbH offers a credit risk analysis that is opinion-driven, forward-looking and non-mechanistic – an approach which adds to a greater diversity of opinions for institutional investors. Scope Ratings GmbH is a credit rating agency registered in accordance with the EU rating regulation and operating in the European Union with ECAI status.
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Job date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 23:14:12 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net