Job title: Assistant FM
Company: Jones Lang LaSalle
Job description: Job Description
We are looking for an Assistant Facilities Manager for our Integrated Facilities Management business line.
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours.
Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
Assistant Facilities Manager
The Assistant Facilities Manager (AFM) is responsible for ensuring a high level of client satisfaction within their areas of responsibility and support the local team. Delivering key initiatives as well as ensuring consistency in processes and operational in Facilities Management delivery. Driving a superior service resulting in client satisfaction across their buildings.
What the job involves:
- Serves as primary contact for client floors, buildings and services within their remit with regards to service delivery and escalation point
- Accountable for the service delivery to meet the contractual obligations of JLL
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the Client’s business and key factors influencing their requirement for our services
- Ensure all services as detailed within the scope of services are delivered by the supply chain and support the Senior FM and lead engineer to develop budgets and manage spend
- Raise quotes for out of scope activities and work for client site to manage the procurement process raising PO’s and attributing to the correct business units
- Ensure JLL services are delivered in adherence to the contracts within their buildings
- Deliver services in line with key performance indicators, service levels-Identify and escalate all service failures to the Senior FM
- Support Senior FM and lead Engineer in all his day to day tasks
- Use and promote technology systems to support service delivery, and monitor the performance for own demise
- Ensure all standard operating procedures and processes are adhered too
- Support admin task within account process over engineer interventions (permit to work, access requirement, method of statement)
- Deliver all building initiatives and programs as directed-Implement all client specific initiatives such as savings targets, benchmarking and best practices as detailed by the Senior FM
- Follow reporting, standard operating procedures, systems and HR practices
- Provide monthly reporting as detailed by Senior FM and Lead engineer
- A key player in the Business Continuity Plans for the properties within their remit
- Follow all Health & Safety and Environmental requirements that are defined on work instructions or communicated in training
- Follow required emergency prevention and operational controls
- Report all accidents, occupational illnesses and emergencies
Sounds like you? To apply you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Team player, hard worker, good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate well in both oral and written reports
- Customer focus
- H&S focus
- Excellent organisational and communication skill (both written and oral)
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English
- Experience in translating client’s needs
- Excellent people skills and ability to interact with a wide range of client staff and demand
- Has experience in handling client and/or Firm sensitivities’ knowing when to escalate with urgency
- Has experience in translating client needs
- Capacity to deal with ambiguity and solve complex problems effectively
- Minimum 6 months experience in a facility support role
- Ability to work in perfect autonomy with management in the distance
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you…
Apply today at jll.com/careers.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our page
I want to work for JLL.
Job date: Sat, 30 Jan 2021 23:20:03 GMT
Apply for the job now! – Submit your Resume
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net