Job title: Assistant
Company: Embassy of Chile
Job description: The Embassy of Chile in Helsinki is looking for an Assistant.
Applicants are invited to participate in a selection process for an open position of an Assistant to the Embassy, the agreement is temporary, starting on 15.03.2021 and ending on 10.06.2021.
The monthly salary is EUR 2500 and the working hours are 40 per week. (9 am to 5 pm)
Some of the duties of the assistant include:
– Support on the daily operations of the Embassy
– Assistance on the planning of the Embassy’s calendar (arrange meetings, events, etc.)
– Protocolary contacts with the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland
– Internal communication with the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Chile
– Provide assistance to the diplomatic members of the Embassy
– Other executive administrative tasks
More detailed list of the tasks will be provided in the interview.
Please note that only the persons holding a valid residence and work permit for Finland, as well as a Kela card will be eligible for consideration.
The candidate must:
– Have a suitable academic degree, at graduate level
– Previous experiences in administrative tasks
– Have an excellent command of Spanish and English; good knowledge of Finnish is naturally welcomed and will constitute an important asset in the selection process;
– Have keen eye for detail and good abilities in scheduling and organizing
Please send your application, CV and reference letters in English or Spanish to .
The closing date for the applications is February 24th, 2021, at 5:00 pm.
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net