Job title: Asset Management Leader
Job description: WHO YOU ARE
Candidate profile (text) – Default language The Asset Management Leader we are looking for has:
– Previous experience from large-scale retail real estate development
– Previous experience in contract negotiations with landowners, landlords and other parties.
– Previous experience of dealing with local authorities
– Academic degree or comparable experience in law/urban planning/business administration
– Preferable knowledge of Ingka investment procedures and establishment process
– Innovative and open mind to new solutions with a passion for doing business, always keeping sustainability in mind.
– Ability to communicate fluently in Dutch and in English. French is highly appreciated.
– Real estate development: Knowledge of the whole process for land scouting, acquisition, zoning, planning, development and permitting for (large scale) retail in Belgium,
– Urban planning & permitting: Knowledge of how to work with public administrations, to optimize land usage in terms of technical and authority aspects of infrastructure, protection and use of environment, planning and permitting in Belgium.
– Real estate leases: Knowledge about how to investigate, negotiate & structure , secure permits, and acquire premises for the different needs within Ingka
– Property divestment: Knowledge of the process of selling property assets with Ingka, consisting of real estate investigations, review of obligations & site relations, implementing mitigating actions, valuation and investigations of potential buyers, negotiations and creating of business case.
– Knowledge about maximizing the value of properties, by proactive management of relations, permits, continuous obligations, and real estate matters on and off site, capex and opex and including negotiations with public and private stakeholders.
– Business risk management: Knowledge of how to assess and mitigate risks in a business environment.
– Budget management: Knowledge of how to plan, organize and manage costs and expenditures for a business or organization.
– Project management: Knowledge of how to initiate, plan, execute, control and close a project.
Key responsibilities (title) YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
Key responsibilities (text) The Asset management Leader will be responsible for all aspects to Ingka properties (IKEA Holding) to secure rights and, control obligations, protect properties from unauthorized use and to define risks related to the value of Ingka properties.
Substantial part of the role will be real estate development related activities of securing locations and related permits, and deliver safe, compliant, sustainable and innovative property solutions based on business needs in the country according to the real estate scope in Ingka.
– Lead the work to secure and divest locations according to the real estate scope in Ingka, by delivering safe, compliant, sustainable and innovative property solutions that meet the needs of the business and the many people.
– Define risks related to Ingka properties and develop best mitigation way.
– Own, control and minimize costs and risks related to the acquisition, divestment, zoning, planning, permitting, value and operation of Ingka properties.
– Manage the procurement and contribution of all necessary external consultants and other stakeholders to enable tasks related to real estate development.
– Lead land and permits related processes for all major rebuilds or extensions that involve an urban planning change or a building size increase.
– Develop and maintain long term working relations with local authorities and communities, and proactively engage with authorities to gain support for development, permitting and continuation of Ingka business.
– Work proactively with information analyses and defining opportunities in order to support property optimization and divestment of Ingka properties.
– Work with other Ingka functions, real estate partners and local authorities to finalize the projects pending legal obligation and ensure the satisfactory hand-over of completed projects along with the relative documentation to other functions after completed acquisitions (title) and permits approval (building permit).
– Create an environment where the IKEA culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and customers.
Team vision ( title) OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
Team vision (text) Without us our many co-workers and customers wouldn’t have an IKEA to go to. We make sure to secure, build and maintain our physical locations – from stores to offices to factories – to meet the needs of the many people. Together we lead the way in delivering safe, compliant, sustainable, and innovative solutions for every property. And we feel a great sense of pride in seeing everything working smoothly!
Let’s connect APPLY NOW!
Let´s connect If you grow, IKEA grows! Discover together with us the opportunities for your career in an inspiring work environment within an international context. A place where entrepreneurs get the chance to do what they do best. There are a lot of possibilities to grow together!
Next to that, we offer you a competitive salary with extra-legal benefits like an extended insurance package, staff discount, our IKEA staff restaurant with delicious healthy food, eco-vouchers, an IKEA bonus based on the commercial results of our stores, a reward for your loyalty to IKEA (TACK pension saving program) and much more!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE US
From the deep forests in Sweden, we have spread our culture and values around the world. At the heart of our offer are our beautiful home-furnishing products and solutions, made with care for our planet, reaching millions of customers. At the heart of our business, are our wonderful co-workers representing diversity in all dimensions and passionate for life at home. We all contribute with our uniqueness and we want to grow and develop together. Our vision, “to create a better everyday life for the many people” inspires and guides us in everything we do. This is IKEA.
WHAT WE ALL HAVE IN COMMON
- Living our values
- Being your unique self, while respecting and including others
- A passion for home furnishing
- Performing & delivering while learning & developing
- Having fun!
Work and Live in Germany? find jobs and information about visa language and applications here Jobs-in-Germany.net